•Gone Girl•

-Daisy's POV-

I rushed to the car opening up the door and slamming it I put my head against the steering wheel and sighed plugging my aux cord in and played my favorite song while driving home. I had recently got my license and it's better now that I don't have to rush to get on the bus anymore.
I arrived at home parking my car and unlocking the front door I set my stuff down and went to the fridge picked out my normal meal and sat on the couch and went through the shows.
- Harry's POV-
I messed up. I feel like I used her and I'm sure she feels the same way I can't stop thinking about her and her body she's perfect and that's where it sucks my job is more important and I'm thinking about one of my students. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes wanting to go to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night I looked over at my clock reading three thirty am I sighed and turned over to my other side.

Papers now stacked on my desk I went through them  and wrote my objectives on the board for the students to read I had about ten minutes to myself and wait for the students to start arriving to their desks.

The bell soon rung and all my students were in their desk I scanned the room and one particular desk was empty it was Daisy's. I furrowed my eyebrows and took attendance and started my lecture.

-Two weeks went by-
The desk was still empty and no sign daisy I was starting to wonder if she had moved classes but I never got an email and her attendance for all of her classes were saying she was absent. I went on with my day as normal but I started to feel upset and almost forgetting what she looked like.

It was Friday the school had planned a pep rally so I'm assuming all the kids will be excited that a event was happening I waited for my class to file in and started to take attendance. The door slammed open and there she was daisy. She looked beautiful as always and looked the same but her hair was different and new clothes with her nails done. "Sorry I'm late not that I want to be here anyway" she spoke and rolled her eyes while she popped her gum and took her seat.

I ignored her smart comment and started to write stuff on the board that I needed for my lesson.

The bell rung and the students jumped up and was starting to leave.

"Daisy, Actually I think we need to talk." I said in a stern voice. She turns around and looks at me "Actually I think we don't" she turns back around starting to walk out. I grabbed her arm
"And I don't care what you want, sit." I said.
She gives me a look and does what I say.
" Where have you been Daisy your attendance is horrible and you have missed so much work for my class."

-Daisy's POV-
I held out my hand and looks at my newly done nails. "Well Mr.styles I've been very busy, unlike you care like you said so why should I tell you?"

"Well it must be important two weeks is a very long time to just miss school" he spoke.

I looked at him and gave him a glare then  I sat up closer to him "let's just say I'm trying to be as far as I can from you. I'm living it up mr. styles I've been doing what I want when I want and no one is telling me what I can do" I winked.

-Harry's POV-
I stepped closer to daisy and looked at her stunning features. "Daisy I'm sorry for what I said that day it was terrible and I've been thinking about it since then." I looked at her in concern.

She got up and grabbed her stuff "nice chatting with you but I'm going now I have a mall to go to with friends" she rolled her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her while she was leaving my classroom "But it's 11:25 school doesn't leave until 2:50."

"Okay and I don't care" as she said while walking out the door.

I leaned up against my desk and clinched my fist.