•Date•

Monday rolled around, the weekends began to go by fast, and I was hating it. I was a little excited that I would be able to see daddy again, but a little pissed because of the way he left me on Friday.

It was so unnecessary to leave me there hanging and chilling out on his desk, already wanting to tear him up into shreds for doing that , but I will get my revenge once I see him and try's to make any moves on me.

I lazily hit the snooze button on the side of my dresser and drag myself up. I picked my outfit out from the night before so I wouldn't have to run around my room throwing clothes everywhere to find a cute outfit. I grabbed a towel and headed to the shower. Once I was done cleaning myself up. I got ready and headed out the door for a day of school.

*

The bell rung and all the students filed into the classroom finding their seats and pulling out the homework daddy had assigned them over the weekend. I found my seat in the back as usual and wait for daddy to show up for class.

Daddy came in running into the classroom with his hands full work and his computer case with a coffee in one hand his hair looking a bit messy and his shirt unbuttoned at the top showing more of his neck. He looked like he needed extra help. A beautiful young assistant came in with him, I have seen her before she works up in the front with the secretary. They both started talking she then winked and gave him a hug and that's all the information I needed to slap the shit out of him and leave class right then and there. I was infuriated it was obvious they did something before class. For one he showed up late and two he looks like a mess.

*

The bell rung and all the kids jumped up and grabbed their stuff and ran out of class like there was a fire drill. " What the f*ck was that this morning Harry." I Muttered. He looked up at me as if I was making stuff up. "Pardon kitten?" He spoke and looked back down at his papers he was grading. "Oh don't pardon me you know exactly what i'm talking about. The girl from this morning you came in looking like a mess and then show up late while she touches all over you!"

He stared at me in disbelief "Daisy... It's not what you think I promise." He got up coming closer to me trying to hold me, but I blocked him off and put my hand up "Yeah right Harry because that's what I saw and so did everyone else in class. Tell me did you fuck her?" tears escaped my eyes falling down my cheeks.

"N-no god no, I was late this morning I woke up in a bit of a rush and she needed a ride because he car was in the shop it was just a friendly ride to school that's all. She helped me get my stuff unloaded out of my car I promise kitten." He wiped my cheek and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm sorry for accusing you ever since what you did Friday I've been over thinking things I felt like you left me there because you were done with me and was going to find someone else." I sniffled and looked into his eyes. "No baby I would never leave you. I want you to come with me back to my house and have dinner after school. You can get ready at home first if you want I'll show you how much daddy really loves you."

*

Right when I got home I immediately ran up the stairs and into my closet. I picked out the perfect outfit I had been saving for an occasion like this. I put it on and did my hair and makeup. I felt a little nervous seeing how my daddy lived outside of school. The butterflies started to build up in my stomach then I remembered what daddy said. "I'll show you how much daddy really loves you." My eyes widen and I quickly rummaged through my dresser trying to find sexy undergarments. I slipped my previous panties off and put on the ones I chose and same for the top. I scanned over my outfit and put on my heels heading for the car I grabbed my keys and was ready to have my first date with my daddy.