•Party•

"Daisy..?"

The other line with the person behind the phone spoke. My heart felt a little warm to hear his voice. The voice I haven't heard in a long time.

"Luke.. I miss you so much I'm i'm... hurt right now and I am sorry for everything you and us and." I couldn't finish my sentence ever since I got home I couldn't keep myself together. I feel so lost right now and I need someone here for me and that person is Luke.

"Daisy, Daisy it's okay everything will be okay tell me where you are at and i'll be there fast." I sobbed more hearing his voice.

-LUKE'S POV-

After the call I had with Daisy I quickly got up and got ready and looked for the keys that is under all the trash. My house has been disaster I've been trying to keep myself from talking to her every inch in my body is pushing towards her but I knew I wouldn't for the sake of Harry. Harry hasn't talked to me since that night but I don't blame him. I started up my car and headed toward Daisy's house.

I knocked on the door a little nervous to see her again. "Luke!" A small body jumped on top of me and wrapped her legs around me. "I missed you so much, I'm so glad you're here." I held her tightly and closed my eyes. "I'm glad i'm here too."

After an hour of talking about what happen I felt bad for the situation she was in she looked like a wreck her makeup was smeared and her hair was a bit messy but she still looked beautiful I wanted to be here for her and make her feel like shes the only girl in the world.

"Let's go to a party!" She squealed and got up pulling my hand. "I heard the one by your house is supposed to be big." I smiled but knew it was a bad idea. A heartbroken girl at a party with other dudes but I went along not wanting to make her upset. "Sure why not I'll take you there and make sure you get back but that's it i'm just the driver." she giggled at my statement.

*

-DAISY'S POV-

After six shots and half a bottle of vodka with a little bit of Luke's drink I was feeling it. Luke kept telling me to stop but i'm here for some fun. I got up on the counter and danced with some random girl the music was a loud and the house was crowded with sweaty teens the girl danced all over me and we both chugged our drinks. All the feeling that I felt earlier was gone I was happy. I jumped down off the counter and went to the crowd to find Luke after searching for a couple of minutes I found him and pulled him into the dancing bodies.

I pulled Luke up to me and started to grind all over his front end we both started to dance and hold each other closer. I spun around and looked him in the eyes feeling a bit needy still dancing while he was holding onto my waist. I trailed my eyes from his to his perky lips our faces got closer and a inch was separated between us, still looking at his lips, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket I giggled and bit my lip. I stumbled off where the dance floor was and gripped on the walls trying to find a quieter place to take the call. I hit answer.

"Heellllooooooo this iz daaaiissyy." I giggled uncontrollably.

"Daisy where the fuck are you and are you drunk?" Uh-oh Mr. seeing other people is on the phone. Why does he even care I'm having fun and he's not ruining it. Besides its his fault I was feeling the way I was and decided to come here to let loose. I hung up and rolled my eyes going back to the floor finding Luke again.