welcome to my world

I'm Rain'Ella. I live in Texas. I'm 16. I'm five feet seven and I am a big girl. I'm 189 lbs. I have large breasts and a big butt. I do have a shape for a big girl that is kind of cute but I get called names by the popular skinny girls.

I'm mixed with Black, Asian, and Indian. My mom is Asian and my dad is black. I have long hair that goes down my back and  full lips and brown eyes.

Both of my parents work a lot. I have a job. My little sister who is two years old keeps a bad behaviour. She is something else. Always cussing and hitting people. All I know is nobody better touch her because she is my baby.

Like I said my parents work a lot and I only work on certain days sweeping at McDonald's. I have  my little sister, Renee most of the time. I look like an adult and Renee look just like me so people think I am her mom. I'm not though.

My dad loves me and spoils me and my sister but my mom doesn't ever seem to like me. She calls me fat and piggy and big ass. It doesn't hurt my feeling or anything. It just pisses me off. To keep from cussing her out, I stay away from her.

My dad is really tall like six feet and he is brown skinned. My mom is medium height like 5'5 and is thin and pretty. I always thought she was pretty. It's just her attitude that is ugly to me.

I have two friends only. They fly though. I love them because they all I got. Shonna and Lando.

Shonna is my home girl for life. She got long black hair with red tips and and long eye lashes. She brown skinned and has thick hips and a big butt with no waist. She is perfect. Not fat and not skinny but thick. She gets all the attention whenever we go somewhere and sometimes I feel sad. She got green eyes that lure all the boys in. She has a boyfriend names Lamar now. He light skinned, tall, clean shaven, and looks like Shamar Moore.

Lando is my best guy friend. I used to have the biggest crush on him and I kind of still do. He just be having so many girls. His last girlfriend thought I was trying to get with him and I had to beat that ass. I don't blame her. He is fine. He tall about 6'5 and he got swag and he brown skinned. He makes me laugh and he will beat somebody to death over me. I think he just sees me as a little sister or something that he has to protect.

I can't blame dudes for not choosing me. I'm fat and I dress plain. I always wear sweats and no make up and I always keep my hair in a bun. I never dress up and I never go to parties because I'm scared people will make fun of me. But, seeing as I'm friends with two of the ten finest people in the school, people would think that I'd dress better and not get made fun of.

I often get depressed about it but my friends and my little sister always remind me that I have many things to live for. My dream is to be a plus size model and dance in the back ground of music videos. I would like to be in just one of Drake's videos. I love him so much he my dream hubby.

My mom owns a sushi bar and my dad is a lawyer. They bought me a car and paid it off in cash. It's a silver Lexus. They don't pay for my gas for the car. I have a job for that. I don't make much but I make enough to fill my car up to the rim once a week with gas so I can go to school and back.

My dad is kind of over protective of me. Donnell Stewart will beat some ass when it comes to me. He only agrees with me and Lando. I'm not dating him though. I want to remain friends with him. My mom always says I have no hope of ever getting him. She says its because he doesn't want a fat pig.

I always roll my eyes at her. She loves my little sister but when it comes to me, she could care less. She always talks down to me and acts as it I don't matter. It kind of hurts because she my mom but I'm used to it.

In school, there is a group of popular girls. Trina, the leader, is a dark skinned girl that is short with a big butt and no waist. She is followed by a latina girl names Kimberly who is taller and has long curly hair and a thick hourglass frame like Kim Kardashian. They had their pretty little minions that followed them where ever. They don't like Shonna because she is pretty and doesn't want to be in their group. She don't like them either because they are mean and they make fun of me.

The hottest boys in school are MY BESTIE Lando, a thug named Derreck, and a Latin guy named Carlos. There were other fine dudes but those were the cream of the crop. My bestie was the only dude that ever talked to me. It was sad because in my mind, I didn't think I was ugly. I wasn't the prettiest girl ever but I wasn't ugly.

I looked like a darker and fatter version on my mom. She was shorter than me and thinner. She looked like she could be my older sister.