Much better

I woke up late in the afternoon. I was in Carlos bed. He was in the shower. I was in so much pain. Physical and mental. I sat up slowly. My body was killing me.

Last night, Carlos showed no mercy. He took out all his anger. I cried the whole time. I stood up slowly. I had tears still in my eyes. I limped over to my clothes and found that they were all ripped up. There was no way I could wear them home.

Carlos walked in from his shower. I cringed as I heard him walking toward me. I was afraid he was going to hurt me and threaten me. I prepared myself for a painful blow.

Instead, he too me into his arms and kissed me passionately. He ran his hand up and down my back and cupped my butt and smiled at me. He bit his lip. He couldn't be serious.

I pushed him away from me and I could feel the tears pouring down my face. He had raped me and now he wanted to act as if nothing happened. I had bruises and my body was hurting from what he did to me.

"I'm sorry Rain" He said sadly.

"You.... raped.... m...me" I whispered through sobs.

"I just love you so much. I... I just couldn't help myself." He said as he looked at me. "I'm ashamed of myself" He said. "I don't wanna lose you Rain'Ella. " he sounded as if he was a different person.

"How am I supposed to believe any of that..." I was getting angry.

"I love you Rain'Ella." he spoke the words clearly

"You don't beat and rape the people you love Carlos!" I yelled at him. I turned to walk away. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look at him.

"Shut up and listen. I said I love you Rain'Ella! That should mean something!" He yelled at me.

"You're crazy!" I spat in his face and started punching him. All that fight left me when he punched me right in my chest and let me fall to the floor with a loud thud.

I struggled to breath. My body hurt and I couldn't breath. I gasped for air and looked up at him. He was just standing there. He took off his towel and went at me again. I felt like a piece of crap as he raped me all over again.

I blacked out. I couldn't breathe and the pain on my body was too great. I hoped I was dying because I didn't want to look back and remember this.

I woke up in the hospital. My mom and dad were standing beside my bed. My mom was. I had never seen her so emotional before. They weren't facing my direction. They didn't notice I was awake.

"I should have  been a better mother! I should have cared for her and told her I loved her! I should have hugged her and encouraged her! I'm a terrible person! I deserve to be on that bed not her!" my mom cried as my dad held her.

"M...mom" I spoke weakly.

"Oh thank god! I'm so so so sorry Rainy. " my mom said as she held my hand. "Carlos is in jail."

"Good" I spoke again.

Just then, Shonna, Tyrrell, Shay'Quanta, Derreck, and Lando walked in. I couldn't be happier to see them. I felt so safe.

"H...hey" I struggled to speak. My throat was dry and scratchy.

"Hey" they all said in unison as my mom put a straw in my mouth and I drank some water. Much better.

"Oh my god Rain'Ella. I'm sooo sorry. I should have stayed with you and took you home. " Shonna said as she cried. "Look at you. All bruised up."

"She's still pretty" Lando said.

I couldn't help but smile. My dad brought in a wheel chair and Lando picked me up and gently placed me in it. Shonna told everyone to leave so that she could get me dressed.

"How long have I been in a come?" I asked

"Five days" She said.

"What!" I gasped and my jaws dropped. Shonna handed me my sweats. I gladly put them on.

"I've come everyday with your mom and dad and Lando to bathe you and stuff. You look better now then before. You were so bruised up." I saw her start to cry. "I thought you were going to die." She said.

I was silent for a while. I stood up from my wheel chair and felt a bit light headed. I had to sit back down. Shonna called Lando back in and he rolled me to his car in my wheelchair. I had noticed that I had lost a couple pounds.

Lando drove me home. He pulled up and I got out of the car and he carried me to my front door. When I got into the house, my mom hugged me. She was holding in for dear life. When she let got, My dad hugged me and then Renee.

I went upstairs and went to bed. I was still tired. I slept for a couple hours. I decided I needed to go to school. I had missed enough days.

Being back in my own bed felt so much better.

okay. yea. like and or vote. Did you like this chapter? I was going to do one thing with it but I decided that this was better. I wanted it to not be as depressing as it was going to be.