getting ready for a party is hard

I sighed as Shonna went through my many jogging suits and seats. She huffed angrily. She looked at me and glared holding a sweat suit that I wore that was two sizes too big for me. I had lost some weight since I had bought it.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE FUCK THE DRESS CODE IS FOR A PARTY!?" Shonna yelled so loud I thought my ears would surly stop working.

"No! You don't gotta yell and me Shon. I've never been to a party before. You know that!" I was kind of pissed off.

"That's it" Shonna huffed.

Shonna grabbed my sweat suits leaving only three in my closet and carried them out of the room. She threw them one by one into the fire place. I stood in shock. When she was about to throw in my favorite one, I grabbed her hand.

"Stop! I like that one!" I reasoned.

She looked at me and smiled. "Well I don't!" She threw it in.

I had nothing to wear anywhere now. There was only two outfits in my closet. I started to get angry. She pulled me to the front door and I heard Renee running behind us because she didn't want to get left behind. Both my parents were working.

"We going to the mall" Shonna said to me as the three of us walked to the car. I strapped Renee into her car seat and drove to the mall. The radio was blasting.

BOY IF YOU EVER

LEFT MYYYY

MY SIDE

IT'D BE LIKE TAKING

THE SUN FROM

THE SKY

I'D PROBABLY DIE WITHOUT

YOU IN MY LIFE

CAUSE I NEED YOU TO

SHINE SHIIINE

YOUR LIGHT. OOOOH!

YOU'RE EVERYTHING TO MEEEE!

Shonna sang along to the lyrics as of she wrote the song. I pulled up at the mall and opened the door. I got out and got Renee out of her car seat and carried her into the mall with Shonna walking quickly in front of me.

We walked into the mall and I saw people that I recognized from school. Trina and her gang were in Victoria secret getting lingerie for who knows or cares what. Shonna took me into a store that had party clothing. I saw the clerk who was so fat, I wondered how she fit through the door to get in to work.

I was fat but that lady was huge! She had on a nice outfit though. She walked us over to dresses, skirts, and pants. The shirt wrack was on the other side. I put Renee down and she ran wild through the store and hid under a bunch of clothing.

"GIRL IF YOU DON'T GET OVER HERE!" I yelled for her. She ran over quickly and held onto my leg as I walked. It was cute.

I picked up a nice black pencil skirt. It seemed this store had everything for girls my size. I was a fourteen to sixteen. I loved it. I decided I would shop here from now on.

Shonna walked over to me with a pretty blue dress that was gorgeous. I decided that's what I was going to wear to the party. I then went and picked out shoes and purses.

I walked in that store with $300 and walked walked out with $3. I spent that on gas and drove home. The tank was a quarter full which meant that by the end of tomorrow, I would be getting more gas in my car.

I walked into the house. My parents still weren't home so Shonna and I turned on some music and went up to my room to get dressed. We had two hours left before the party started.

I showered and brushed my teeth. Shonna then hopped into the shower while I oiled up. by the time she got out of the shower, I was brushing and combing my long hair. I still had my towel around me.

She walked over and put my hair in a high ponytail and flat ironed it. I started working on my make-up while she did that. I wanted it flawless. I could do make-up, I just never chose to.

My little sister was taking a nap on my bed. I put on a bra and Shonna told me not to wear panties. Shonna straightened her hair while I got dressed. I looked at myself. I felt gorgeous. I looked gorgeous. I put on some jewelry and my blue heels that matched the dress. I grabbed my blue purse and took a picture of myself on my phone.

"Selfies or naw?" Shonna said after she was done with her hair. She put on a black half dress that hugged her perfect body and then matched it with her black stripper heels. She put on some eye shadow and mascara and lip stick. She looked so pretty. I knew she was going to get all the attention tonight.

My mom came home just as we were turning the music off. She looked at me and jumped back. Her eyes bugged out of their slanted sockets.

"Yoouuuu.... yoouuuu..."She stuttered.

"She looks pretty Mrs Stewart." Shonna said.

"No. She look like the beeg blue berry! Hahahahaha!" my mom laughed at me. I could feel my anger rising.

"Renee is upstairs asleep. We'll be back at ten." I huffed as I marched out the door with Shonna following behind me.

I opened the door and slammed it after I got in. I couldn't believe my mom could be so cruel. I waited until Shonna got in to start driving off. She told me the directions as I drove to Derreck's house for the party.

I pulled up on the curb and hopped out. Shonna hopped out and we walked through the door. People were dancing and the smell of weed and liquor hit me in the face like a boxing match. I looked around and as I started to walk all the way in, people turned and looked at me and Shonna.

We saw Derreck and Carlos talking to Lando. We walked over to them. They turned and looked at me in awe. I had never been looked at like that before. I looked around and didn't see Shonna. She had probably found her boyfriend and decided to hang out with him.