the pregnant truth

BABY BABY I'VE GOT THIS FEELIN IN MY SOUL...

I slapped my alarm clock. I got up and laid out my tight Baby Phat blue jeans and a low cute cream colored Baby Phat shirt and the blue jean Baby Phat jacket. I had so much baby phat in my closet to put on my baby phat. he he he.

I hopped in the shower and then sprayed on my oils. I then brushed my teeth and put on some make up. Enough to hide the bruises. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I got my bag and went downstairs. Mom said she would take care of Renee from now on. I was cool with that.

I received my paycheck in the mail. It was about $500. That was enough for me to go and get snacks and gas and stuff. I got in my car and drove to the store. I bought enough snacks to last me a week and then I filled up my gas tank.

I didn't want to be at school early today. There would be people staring and questioning and judging. Something I didn't have time for. I had twenty minutes left. It only took me five minutes to get from the front if the dollar store to school, so I just  ate breakfast in the car.

I then cranked up the engine and drove to school. I parked and got out. I grabbed my bag and went into the school building. I didn't even get halfway down the hallway before Riley and Kim came at me talking mess.

"You bitch! You got my cousin put in jail! Ima kick yo ass bitch!" Kim yelled.

"Ju better watch jur fucking back bitch!" Riley yelled.

I saw Derreck run over where I was. I was just about to cuss both of them out but he stepped in.

"She didn't get him put in jail. He raped her and beat the crap out of her until she was unconscious so he called the police. She's been in the hospital for five days!" He yelled at them with a disgusted look on his face.

"I.... I didn't know" Kim said quietly.

"She deserved to get beat! She's a ho anyway! She tried to steal my boyfriend then she goes around fuckeen my cousin the day after!" She yelled. I slapped the shit out of her. I put my back into it causing her to fall on her ass

"I ain't tried to steal your thot ass boyfriend! We were just friends! He just didn't want you because you're a heartless non English speaking bitch! That's why your cousin and all her little group members fucked him" I yelled and everyone on that hallway and probably the next heard me. I didn't care. I was tired of this shit. I turned and walked away. I could hear Derreck trailing behind me.

"You can be a bitch when you want to huh?" He asked me.

"Shut up." I said as I smiled.

"Or nah" he said.

"You're funny. I have to get to class now. See ya." I said as I strutted away to my first period.

I walked into my first period class and immediately, all eyes went on me. Nobody could see my bruises because I covered them up. My face hadn't changed. I still looked the same. But only with more make-up

They stared for the fact that someone like me got a boyfriend like him. They stared because I got raped and beaten by the one of the hottest guys in school. They were staring because I had made it out alive.

I sat through the whole day feeling weird. Shonna and Lando hugged me a lot more than they usually do. Derreck talked to me a lot more than he usually does. He usually just stares at me. Instead he actually talked.

I walked out of school and drove to work. Work was the same. People who knew what happened stared at me. After I left, I got in my car and drove myself home. I walked in quietly. I heard my mom and dad arguing.