class work.

First period had me pissed off. I was so glad when the bell rang to tell us that we could exit and go to second period. Lando and Derreck were both in my second period class. That thot Martina was in there. I hope I didn't have to smack her.

I walked in and sat down on the second row third from the right. Lando sat beside me. I smiled and greeted him. He smiled back at me and replied. His smile warms my heart so much.

I saw Martina walk in with Derreck. She was all over him. I felt jealousy all in my chest. Then I remembered, he ain't my man so I shouldn't be jealous. It didn't stop the bad feelings though.

Martina sat in the back and Derreck sat in front of her. He had the nerve to look over at me. He checked me out with those soul touching eyes of his. He was such a turn on.

Stop thinking about him like that. You're supposed to be mad at him. He a thot just like Martina. I thought to myself.

I felt kind of sad. I kind of had a crush on Derreck. He was cool people. He was just such a McThotty.

"You okay?" Lando asked as he sensed something was wrong with me.

"Yes I'm fine" That was only half true.

Just then, our teacher Mr Brown walked in. He was white and had long grey hair. He always wore the same Leather jacket every day. The man was insane. He would have mood swings just like a pregnant woman minus the crying and insecurity.

"Hello class. I'm about to call row and I want it silent while I do so.

-Rain'Ella Stewart

-Diana Griffith

-Kendra Miller

-Tirana Mullins

-Martina Whitehurst

-Derreck Jones

-Orlando Jackson

-Estella Jenkins

-Olivia Brian

-Tampa Martin

-Angelina Watkins

-Norris Colby

-Cleopatra Golden

-Chloe Golden

-Shay'Kendra Melvin

-Temple Snotrag"

Everyone except me laughed at Temple's last name. I knew what it felt like to be laughed at and embarrassed so it wasn't funny to me. Temple had a sad look on her face. She was sitting beside me so I patted her on her shoulder to comfort her.

Lando was behind me playing with my hair. We all had to watch a movie about Romeo and Juliet. I didn't like the story. It was quite silly. It was a cliche but who am I to judge anything?

I made Lando stop playing with my hair because I didn't want him to mess up my waves. My hair went down to his desk. He was used to me having my hair up and didn't know my hair was this long. He was having too much fun with exploring my hair.

Every time I looked to my left, I could see Derreck staring at me. It was as if he was reading me like a book. Staring into my soul. I wanted to yell at him and tell him to stop.

Why can't you just play with your little thot MARTINA. Damn that bitch to hell! I wish she didn't exist. So Derreck could be over here. I could be all over him instead of her. I wouldn't have the courage to do that anyway. I thought to myself. I was definitely feeling some type of way.