spending the night

I drove to the park not too far from my house. I parked and Carlos came up to my car and signaled for me to let down the window. I did.

"Hey. Follow me in your car." He said and turned and walked away and jumped into his dark blue Chevy.

I followed him for what seemed like forever until he parked at a house. Who's house was this? It was a two story brick house with a balcony. There was a drive way and I didn't want to block the other two cars in it so I parked on the curb.

I got out of my car and walked with him into the house. He was holding me around my waist. I looked around and saw all the nice paintings and leather black furniture inside the living room. There was a huge flat screen T.v. and it was sitting on top of the entertainment center.

I looked around in awe. He took me to the kitchen and poured wine in some glasses. He gave me one and took the other and we went into the living room. I drank just a small sip. I had never tasted alcoholic beverages before.

"You like it?" He asked me as he sat beside me and drank his.

"Yes." I answered nervously. "Who's house is this?" I asked and I instantly felt stupid because I should have known it was his.

"Its mine." He answered with a smile

"Are your parents here?" I asked.

"They don't live with me." he said sounding emotionless.

"Oh. Ummm.. I... I don't thi...think I should be here without adult supervision." I said.

"I'm 18. You have adult supervision." He said with a chuckle.

I slowly sipped a little more wine. I was uncomfortable. He was fine and I knew that if we were about to have sex, I was surly going to give it up. I was nervous and I was blushing and I was tense.

"You look so beautiful" He said to me. I wanted to faint. I wanted to run. I wanted to kiss him and be all over him. I had so many mixed emotions. " Helloo earth to Rain'Ella"

I hadn't realized I had zoned out that long. I snapped out of it and gulped down some more wine and smiled at him. I put the glass down and stood up to fix my shorts. they were riding up and my butt cheeks were hanging out.

"You got a nice ass" He said as he gripped it.

"Stooop" I gasped and moved away. I didn't want to. He could touch me all he wanted.

"Aw don't be like that. come sit in my lap." he said as he patted his legs.

I sat down slowly and then looked at him. He smirked and my eyes grew large and I jumped up when I felt his big erection on my butt cheek. I couldn't believe it. He was hard.

I need to get away from you before I give in to you. I thought to myself as I sat down beside him.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while now." he said before leaning forward and kissing me. I couldn't resist anymore. I kissed him back with all that I had in me.

He nudged me into a laying position on my back as he kept kissing me. It felt like someone decided to let things go right for me for once in my life. His lips were just as soft as I thought they would be if not softer. He slightly grind against me as we kissed.

He pulled away and looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes as he rubbed his hand on my thigh. I then realized that this was not how I wanted to lose my virginity. I wanted it to be special. With someone I was in a relationship with.

"I can't do this." I told him.

"Why not?" he asked me as if I was crazy.

"I just can't." I said as I got up and smoothed out my clothes. I grabbed my purse and headed for the door. I could hear him getting up and saying he'd see me tomorrow as I walked out.

I got into my car and drove to Shonna's house. I parked and went inside and went to Shonna's room. She was eating a banana and surfing the web.

"I almost had sex" I blurted out.

"WHAT!?" she looked at me shocked. her jaw was on the floor and her eyes were bugged out.

"With Carlos." I finished

"Well damn!" she said. "I want details.

"Okay. So, we were at his house..." Shonna cut me off.

"YOU WERE AT HIS HOUSE?" she said.

"Yes. He lives alone! Oh god. We had some wine and we talked some and I was sooo nervous especially after the things he said we were gonna do at school. Then he kissed me and he was on top of me and touching me." I said.

"Oh my gooood! Ooooh myyyy goood!" she said as she looked at me.

"Yes. I pulled away. I can't have sex with him. I'm waiting until I'm in a relationship. I want it to be special." I said.

"Awww. You such a romantic." She said looking at me with a happy face.

"I know." I said as I sat down on her bed. "I'm spending the night."

"Hmmm. I figured you would get here at some point. Yo dad called." She said.

"Yea. I already told him I'd be here if he called." I said.

"So do you like him" she said referring to Carlos.

"Yea. He is sweet. He gets me all hot and bothered." I confessed.

"Do you think you'll date him?" she asked curiously.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"What about Lando? You know he like you"

"Oh god. I don't wanna talk about him. He is just a friend. I don't want to ruin that friendship" I said as I snuggled under her covers.

"Awww. Y'all will be together one day." she said with a smile on her face.

"good night." I said as I fell fast asleep and everything went black.

Hey. how'd y'all like the chapter? I've been staying up till all times of the night just to write this story. I want to make it as realistic as  possible. vote and comment.

who is YOUR favorite guy? Derreck? Carlos? Tyrrell? Orlando/ Lando

comment your opinion.