they always make fun of me

Class was finally over and I was glad to get out of there. My second period started in five minutes. I caught up with Shonna and told her what happened earlier with Trina and her crew. She was so mad. She was ready to fight.

"They think they cute but by the time I get through wit em they faces gon look like they been punched in!" Shonna yelled and she had rage written all over her face.

"Calm down Shonna. I'm fine. They always make fun of me and I'm used to it by now." I said that to try to calm her down but that only made it worse.

"That's the problem! They need to quit pickin on folks before somebody get in that ass!" She yelled and everyone was looking at her.

I saw Lando come over and he was looking curious as to what was going on. I watched as he fast walked his way over to us. Shonna was still hooting and hollering about how there was going to be hell to pay when she saw them. It wouldn't be a fare fight. There was five of them and one of her.

"Calm down." Lando said to her as he pulled her to the side.

"I'm not finna calm down! Them thots bullying folks cause they ain't gon no coochie walls!" Shonna yelled just as Trina and her crew were walking by.

They turned around and came over yo us and Trina got in her face. Trina gave her a look and back away a tad because she didn't want to get punched in the face. She then went to talking noise and Shonna punched her so hard that she flew into Kim and they both fell and Shonna started kicking and punching them both. The other three started trying to jump Shonna but I took them on. I pushed one and punched the other making her bump into the one I had pushed and then I slapping the other.

We went on fighting as Shonna beat up Kim and Trina and started in on the one with the curly weave. I took on the other two girls. It was just a meaning of hitting or pushing one and watching as she bumped into the other making them both fall. Weak ass thots.

The principal came over with security and pulled us apart from each other and made us go to his office. He fussed and nagged the whole way there. We got into his office and took a seat.

"I have never seen so many girls fighting at once. This was a two on five fight." he looked over at the five girls and smirked. " If your going to all jump someone, at least win the fight.

"Mr Dawson, Shonna was talking mess about me and I confronted her on it and she started hitting me and Kim." Even he knew she was lying.

"I want to hear from Ms Stewart."

"Well Mr Dawson, these  girls had been bullying me earlier today and I told my best friend here what happened and she got a little fussy and they came over and Trina here started talking mess to me and Shonna and Shonna thought she was threatening her since she was in her face. The next thing I know, Shonna hit her. It was in self defense. " I told the truth but just made it look like Shonna and I were innocent.

His stupid self believed me. Mostly because I hadn't gotten into any trouble for the past three years I'd been there. I was excused. Shonna on the other hand got suspended for three days. The five girls got suspended and three days of detention.

I walked down the hall and as I was ready to turn the corner, I heard arguing. It was Derreck and some Latin girl. She was yelling at him and she looked as if she was ready to slap him. I kept peeping down the hall as I watched them.

"Riley Ion wont yo thot ass! You smashed the homie and I ain een wit dat so take yo thot self to yo thot cave and think it over and leave me alone" He yelled at her.

I giggled because he said thot cave. I couldn't believe he was cussing her out like that. I kept on looking. I decided I wasn't going to this class period anyway. I was late and in top of that, my teacher was a doodie head.

"I told you I was sorry mi amor! I love you! Don chu understond thawt!" Her accent was so thick you could barely understand what she was saying.

I saw him push her away when she tried to hug him. He began walking toward my way of the hall. He didn't see me eavesdropping and I wanted to keep it that way. I quickly stepped back a little and started walking towards that way again and looked behind me when I heard someone's voice.

I didn't stop walking and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground looking up at a laughing Carlos and Derreck. I was so embarrassed. Derreck extended his hand to help me up. I refused it.

"I'm fine on my own thank you." I stood up and went to walk away quickly but Carlos grabbed my arm. They were gang members and from what I saw, rude. I didn't want to be in a conversation with the likes of them.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you. That girl over there was being a bitch and I got mad." Derreck explained to me. I was not even trying to hear all that.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Carlos still had my arm. He was staring which made me uncomfortable since nobody stared at me unless they were about to roll their eyes or mean mug me or even worse talk bad about me.

"I like your Jordan's" Carlos complimented.

"Thanks" I tried to walk away. Carlos still had me.

"Whats the rush?" He looked as if he was pleading me to stay

"I have to go to class. I'm already late." I said.

"Dude let go of her damn. And class is almost over. You should just hand wit us." Derreck spoke. "We having a party later on tonight. Wanna go?" Derreck asked.

"Sure" I said and I turned and walked away and the bell rang. I ran to class.