it doesn't matter now.

I had been Dating Derreck for Two months. School was back in. He had been a great boyfriend. He showed no sign of wanting to beat me senseless like Carlos. He just wanted to love me.

Riley was always mean mugging me. She had an issue with me and I knew it involved Derreck. She wanted him back and was mad that I had him. I know Martina was pregnant with his baby.

She was starting to show. The whole crew that Trina had was now broken apart because of Derreck. I was glad they could never reek havoc again. Trina was now only followed by the two girls in which had names but I didn't know them.

I was standing next to Derreck as he talked to Russian. Russian was tall and had chocolate brown skin and hazel eyes. He had low cut hair. He was nice looking. He looked a lot like a dark skinned Shamar Moore.

I saw Trina. She was wearing a white sweater and some tight blue jeans with white boots. The other black girl had on a purple crop top over a purple undershirt. The white girl had on a pink dress with white heels.

I could say I had out dressed them today. Both Shonna and I out dressed them. Shonna wore a blue blouse with white jeans that hugged her curves. She had some blue flats to match. Her hair was down and it flowed down her back and she had Chinese bangs as usual.

I wore a short black dress that hugged my curves. I had my hair pinned up to show off my face. I had in lip gloss and eye loner. I didn't need much make-up to look good.

I could see Lando making his way over to me. I told him I was dating Derreck a week after school started. He looked sad and again, I got that guilty feeling in my chest.

I hugged Lando. Derreck kept talking to Russian. Derreck wasn't the jealous type because he was far from insecure. He was handsome as hell and would always make sure to dress nice.

"I'm gonna go to class now Derreck." I said and Lando walked me to my first period.

DERRECK POV

I saw Rain'Ella walk away with Lando. It pissed me off. I couldn't believe he was still coming around. It annoyed me. I felt like I wanted revenge.

I walked up to Trina. She smiled at me. She could never let me go. She flirted and smiled every time we talked. I could have her any time I wanted her.

I told her to meet me in the bathroom during lunch. I skipped my class to go to the store and buy condoms. I came back to school when the second period bell rang and went to my class.

I had Trina in my class and I sat beside her like I usually do. She was fine. Those tight jeans showed off her body. She was looking good. She looked like a dark skinned Nicky Minaj with her new weave in.

I sat quietly all class period. When it was finally over, I went to third period. Kim was in there. She ignored me. She hated me for fuckin all her friends.

I could care less. She was a bitch anyway. She was also a thot. I was only worried about Trina. Her fine ass.

I was so glad when third period was over with. I got up and went straight to the bathroom. Trina was in there waiting in a stalk at the far end.

I kissed her and pulled her pants and panties down and she assumed position. This was going to be fun. Again with Trina for the first time in months.

Rain'Ella POV

I was in the cafeteria wondering where Derreck was. I was worried. I missed him. I decided to go looking for him. I told Shonna I'd be right back.

I looked around the halls and in the classrooms. He was nowhere to be found. I passed by the bathroom and heard loud moans and loud slapping sounds. It was Trina's voice I was hearing.

I could hear Derreck's signature groan. He only did that when he was about to....

It was Derreck....

I snuck into the stall next to them. I'm so glad I was holding a water bottle. I climbed up on the toilet seat and stood watching Derreck fuck another girl. Trina of all people. I poured the water in both of them and they screamed and pulled away from each other to  look up and see who did this.

"Derreck I can't believe you! You a fuckin thot and I should have gone with your brother instead if you!" I yelled at him and reached over and  started hitting him.

Trina fixed her clothes and ran out and started attacking me from behind. It caused me to fall and land on her. She hit her head in the wall. I got up and kicked her as hard as I could causing her to scream in pain.

Derreck tried to pull me away from her. He had fixed his clothes and was trying to be Captain Save a Thot.

I turned around and punched him in the face and kneed him in the balls. Shonna ran in and tried to pull me away from him but she wasn't strong enough. Lando had to pick me up as I kicked, screamed, and cussed at Derreck.

I looked in the mirror. I still looked good. I had not even a nail broken. Derreck was doubled over crying about his balls and Trina was unconscious.

I was so mad. I walked out of the bathroom with Lando trailing behind me. He knew I had Derreck drive me to school so he drove me to his house. I wasn't about to stay in school as mad as I was.

"You left your jacket so I picked it up and took it with me." Lando said.

I was in tears. He pulled over in his drive way and got out the car and hugged me. He lead me into his house where I sat in tears. I was crying so hard that I started shivering.

Lando hugged me. I explained to him what happened and he looked pissed off. He dropped me off at my house and went back to school to teach Derreck a lesson. I called Tyrrell.

"Hello?" he said

"Yeah. You were right. He is a cheater. I caught him fuckin another girl in the bathroom." I said.

"You wanna come meet me at the park so we can talk about it." he asked.

"No. My parents aren't home right now. I want you to come to my house" I said.

"Oh. Ok."

I gave him the directions to my house and he got there in no time. I had put on my short black shorts and took off my dress and just kept on my bra. I walked down the stairs and sat on top of him.

I kissed him. I turned the camera in my phone on and adjusted it to where it could see us. I kissed Tyrrell with all the passion I had in me. he kissed me back and from there, I made a sex video with Tyrrell, Derreck's brother.

The sex was good. Tyrrell was more experienced than Derreck. He knew some moves that had me screaming. We quickly finished and put our clothes on. My phone was still filming to I kissed Tyrrell before he left. I went up to the camera and said "Bye Derreck" I then turned the camera off and went up to my room and watched the video.

I looked awesome. I didn't know I had skills like that. I had rocked Tyrrell's world. I could see it all over his face in the video.

I picked up my clothes and cleaned up the house. I got a quick shower before getting dressed for work. I put my phone in my pocket and got in my car and drove off with my bag in the backseat. My mom gets home before I do, so I didn't want her to think I skipped school. Even though I did.

I went to work and did what I had to do and when I came home, I took a shower and came back and checked my messages. Derreck had called me eight times. He had sent fifteen text messages saying he was sorry and he didn't want us to be over. We were.

I decided to ignore Derreck. I went to bed. I was still mad and hurt but I had got my revenge which had eased my pain some. I was going to show him the video tomorrow.

Hey! yea I know. u mad at Derreck. Team Tyrrell or team Lando?

comment and vote.

I think Derreck is gin be mad when he sees that tape.