they love me soooo much

Rain'Ella POV

What the hell is going on? A girl puts on a tight dress, and all of a sudden two of the same dudes that have never talked to me before are hugging on me and giving me their phone numbers. I couldn't believe the shallowness at this party! I was starting to get mad.

As for Lando, he can kiss my big fat ass too! Who does he think he is laying it on my like I'm some kind of slut like the ones at this party!? I could beat the crap out of him right now! He's lucky that all he got was a slap!

Carlos had stopped me as I was about to leave the party. He looked nice and smelled good. He looked at me and smiled. He hugged me and wouldn't let go again.

"What the hell is your problem? Why do you keep latching onto me and not letting go?" I wasn't a damn security blanket.

"You're warm and cuddly" He was so adorable. Like puppy dog cute when he said that. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't do that. You'll make me blush" he said as his cheeks turned bright red. I smiled at him.

I decided it was time for me to go. I went over to Derreck to say bye. He was snuggled up on the couch with some hoochie. I giggled as he jumped up off the couch and looked at me.

"Hey. I'm about to leave now. I gotta go get Shonna. Thanks for inviting me to the party." Just as I was about to walk off and leave he spoke.

"Wait. Don't go without at least giving me your number first." I wrote my number down and gave him the paper.

The hoochie on the couch looked at me and mean mugged me. That thot had some nerve being all rachet like that. I rolled my eyes at her. Derreck told me that Shonna left with her boyfriend Lamar. She a butt head for leaving me at this damn party all by my lonesome.

I walked out the door and just as my foot hit the porch, out walks Lando calling after me. I turned to look at him and rolled my eyes. He grabbed me and started explaining himself.

"I'm sorry I did that. It's just that I've liked you for so long and tonight, I saw the chance to finally kiss those beautiful lips and I took it. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself" I was shocked. He liked me this whole time?

"You've got to be kidding me. After all this time, You're just now telling me this?" I wasn't having it.

"Yes. I've liked you since the day we first met when you ran into my arms" he confessed.

"Why didn't you tell me this? All this time you've been hiding it from me? I thought we were friends. Did you only do it now because of my appearance?" I had to know if he was just as shallow as Carlos and Derreck.

"No. You were on my lap and I was... turned on by it." He was straight forward.

"Oh. I... I don't know wh... what to say." I stuttered and backed away.

"Do you feel the same way?" He questioned. He had been honest with me. I don't think I have the  courage to be honest with him.

"I...I uuuh..I ..... I gotta go." I ran to my car and got in and backed out of the driveway and watched Lando's disappointed face as I drove away.

I stopped at Taco Bell to get some food. I needed comfort food right now. I got out of my car and walked in.

I looked up at the menu board and decided on a taco salad, a quesadilla, and a sprite. I waited in like quietly. I felt a tap at my shoulder and turned around to see Tyrrell standing there smiling at me.

"Hey. I almost didn't recognize you in ya party clothes." my eyes bugged out of my head. Damn! had to run into him just when I had decided to stay away from his multibillion baby  mom havin ass.

"Oh.... h..hi Tyrrell. Didn't expect to see you here." I could barely talk. Those eyes made me melt.

"Next" the man at the counter yelled and it made me jump. It was my turn to order.

"I would like the  taco salad and Quesadilla with a sprite please" I said quickly. The man types at the register.

"That'll be $6.59" he said dryly.

I then realized that I had only three dollars left. Tyrrell must have sensed that I needed help because he dug in his pocket and pulled out a twenty and told the man that I was with him. He ordered and the man typed it in and received the twenty and told us it would be five minutes.

We nodded and sat at a nearby table. Tyrrell just stared at me and smiled. It was as if he knew something that I didn't. I wasn't about to give him the time of day over a lousy six dollars and fifty nine cents.

"Don't stare. It's not polite." I said.

"No thanks? Remind me not to pay for you when you don't have enough money to pay for yourself anymore. That hurt Rain'Ella" He giggled at me and bit his bottom lip.

I felt guilty but only a tad as I sat and waited. I wasn't going to go along with his childishness. I had already dealt with enough crap for one night.

"So, are you always this mean or did I just catch you at a bad time?" He asked.

"I don't know. Ask all three of your baby moth..." before I could finish, I heard the guy call out the number foe our order. I went and picked  up the bag and left and got in my car with his food and mine. I didn't care.

I arrived at my house and walked in. It was fifteen minutes until ten and I wanted to sneak up to my room and eat without having to hear my mom's mouth. I opened my bedroom door and saw Renee sleeping quietly in my bed. She was softly snoring. I sat down and woke her up.

She looked at me and wined. She always did that when she was tired. I showed her the taco bell bag and she started smiling. I opened the bag and fed her a slice of quesadilla and some of Tyrrell's beans. She ate all the beans and a couple more slices of quesadilla and fell back asleep. I ate all of my taco salad and all the food from Tyrrell's plate.

I went down the stairs and threw the food away then went back upstairs and washed the make-up off my face and took off my dress and put on a big t-shirt and some sweat pants.

I had a new wardrobe but my closet was only one quarter full. I decided I was going to wear my sweats as pajamas and more new clothing. I wanted to start over. the old me got ignored and bullied. The new me would be fearless and get all the attention.

That night, I lay in bed, and wondered why men went off looks. I had a great personality and I was understanding. Why wasn't that getting me a date with a hot guy?

ugh! Men suck and are confusing!

I was going to complain Shonna over the phone about this tomorrow.

Hey all! hope you enjoyed the chapter. will have more updates by tomorrow.