end of the day

The bell finally rang. It was time to go to the last period of the day. Fourth period. I got there with Shonna first. I sat near the back because I really didn't like this class. Shonna sat beside me.

It was Sexual Education, or Sex Ed. I didn't like it for the fact that it made me blush to think about the things they were talking about. I just wasn't comfortable saying the answers to those questions the teachers called on is for in front of the whole class.

Everyone piled into the class. To my surprise, Carlos walked in and sat behind me. There was only one row behind the one I was sitting at. He rubbed my back.

"Okay class" Mrs Simpson said. "We are going to learn about the female vagina this week. get out your text books and turn to page 450 please. I'm about to take row.

-Fatima Bhutto

-Karin Mundane

-Sha'Pain Doglin

-La'Trisha Hayden

-Toshiba Diode

-Monterrey Lude

-Rain'Ella Stewart

-Carlos Rodriguez

-Ra'Shonna Dells

-Lamar Omallet

-Kyla Dawn

-Shamika Lantim

"Pppsssssttt" Carlos was trying to get my attention.

I was trying to ignore him but it was so hard to do. He was purposely trying to make me laugh. He whispered freaky things to me all class period making me blush and giggle. He felt on me and said things about positions I had never heard of before.

"stooop" I whispered with a slight giggle. He laughs at me and feels on my sides some more.

"Gimme kiss" He whispered in my ear.

The lights are off for the power point and our teacher is half deaf so she can't here us. He was rubbing up and down my stomach. He cupped my boobs and I jumped and turned around and slapped him. I was blushing and I couldn't stop smiling.

"You know you like it. Wait till I get you in the bed and do it. You'll like it then" My jaw dropped and I gasped and blushed.

"Pleeaasee stop" I whispered. I felt him breathe on the back of my neck. I couldn't take it. I started giggling and blushing quietly as I could and I couldn't stop.

"You get on my nerves" I whispered to him as I laughed.

"Ima get on some other things of yours later" He said and at that point I just put my head down. Oh my god.

Carlos POV

I couldn't stop tellin Rain'Ella what I wanted. I spoke my mind at all times and right now, seeing her with that sexy outfit on, I one thing on my mind. Sex. Funny thing is, we were also in a class about it.

We discussed the orgasm of the female vagina. I was going to test it out on Rain'Ella. I cupped her boobs again and she jumped and giggled. Shonna was too busy flirting with her boyfriend to notice I was sexually harassing Rain'Ella.

"Oh my god" Rain'Ella whispered as she became stiff. I felt her start nipping and I laughed so hard.

"I knew you liked it" I told her and that made her get stiffer and blush even more.

I could hardly fit her large breasts in my hands. I got pretty big hands, so that's crazy. I licked her neck and she moaned lightly drawing the attention of like five of the people that could hear her including Shonna and Lamar.