MAD? OR NAAAAH

BABY BABY I GOT

THIS FEELIN IN MY SOUL

IF YOU DON'T LIVE ME

WOULD IT BE FAIR

TO TOSS MY LOVE,

AND GET YOSELF

ANOTHAAAA

I hit my alarm. I got up and did my hygiene thing. I put on a black half shirt with some blue jean shorts with stockings underneath. I then put on some knee high boots and straightened out my hair and put on a green jacket. I put on some mascara, some eyeliner and some lip gloss. I put on some necklaces and some earrings. I got my bag and ate a bagel before leaving the house and getting in my car and drove to school.

I parked and got out of the car. I got my bag and walked into the building. I was started at be a lot of people. I looked good as hell today. Trina mugged me.

She had on purple tights and a black tank top. Her gold bracelets, necklaces, and earrings made her look like pretty. I still hated her though. She had gone too far. I flicked her off and kept walking.

I saw Lando and hugged him. He looked down at me and smiled. I wanted to kiss his lips. I didn't though. I had to hold back what I wanted to do until I had got my revenge.

I told him I would see him second period and strutted off to find Derreck. He was standing there talking about some basketball game. I smirked and strutted by him as confidently and calm as possible. I soon felt his hand on my arm. I turned to see his guilty looking face.

He signaled for Russian to get away before he spoke. Russian walked off with the pretty brown skinned girl from Trina crew. She was kissing his shoulder and he was smiling at her.

"Babe.... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dine that yesterday. It's just that I was jealous.." I cut him off.

"I have something for you to see." I said with a innocent smile. I knew he thought I wanted to fuck him as I pulled him into a bath room stall.

I was skipping first period for this. The bell had already rang ten minutes ago. I got my phone out and went to videos and clicked the very top one and told him to push play. He did.

As soon as me and his brother popped up, his face turned red. His eyes were bloodshot. His chest heaved. He watched a few seconds of the video and looked at me. I smiled at him and walked away.

I could hear him cursing at me and calling me out my name as I walked away. I deleted the video immediately.  It was all over and that's all I wanted. Well besides revenge of course.

Derreck POV

I was so fuckin mad. I can't believe this sneaky bitch went and made a damn sex tape with my fuckin brother! She could have just ended it and that would been enough but to go and fuck my damn brother? I was about to go beat his ass.

I walked out the school and drove to my brother's house. I can't believe this shit. I parked and walked to his front door and pounded on it. He answered the door and his annoyed look turned into a smile.

"You fucked my girl?" I asked knowing full well he did. I just wanted to hear his last words before his ass whooping came.

"I sure did" he said with a smile. His calmness pissed me off. I lunged at him and he punched me and pushed me away from him and slammed his door.

I hopped into my car and drove home. I called Trina. I told her to haul ass to my house right now. I got drunk as hell. The rest of the day was a complete blur.

ORLANDO POV

I saw Rain'Ella in the hall on her way to the sparking lot. She didn't have to work today. It was Friday. It had been two days since Her and Derreck broke up. I hoped she was going to agree to be my girlfriend.

I ran over to her and hugged her. She kissed me on my lips. Her eyes said something that I knew nothing about. It looked familiar. The look on her face was the same look she had the day I first met her and we became friends I hoped we would be lovers now.

"Orlando Jackson.." she muttered. I could feel her shaking. She was nervous.

"Yes. " I said quietly.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked as she looked up at me.

Rain'Ella POV

"Yes" he answer my question. I almost fainted. I couldn't even blink. I had no thoughts. I couldn't breathe. My body felt stiff.

"Kiss me Rain'Ella" he said

"Okay." I kissed him with all that I had in me. Orlando was all that I wanted and needed. He was my every thing.

The end y'all. yea. vote and comment. Who wants a part two to the story tho?