2) No Way.

AMY'S P.O.V.

(yay our main character <3)

I WAS FREAKING OUT.

I really was. You ask why???

Well first of all, I was pretty sure that I was under the blankets of a hospital bed. AND LET'S JUST SAY THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHY?!?!?!?!

I couldn't remember ANYTHING. I can only remember finishing school on Friday and wait a minute....

Luckily, I saw my phone sitting on top of a little night stand because I was laying on the left side of my body on the bed. I turn the phone on and it says that today is Sunday. Wait a minute. WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?

That's when I start panicking.

I somehow missed, errr forgot, 2 days of my life and I was so confused and I felt lost!!!

I see that I got many missed calls and texts, mostly from Sarah and Miranda, and I try to think about why and how I got to the hospital in the first place. But I still can't remember a thing. As I decide to start looking at the content of the texts I received, I felt myself starting to slowly slide off my bed because of my position (which is kinda awkward because I was kinda freaking out soooo..... yeah). So I gave myself a tiny push and flipped over to the right.

THAT'S WHEN I KINDA FREAKED (yes again) BECAUSE I SAW THAT THERE WAS SOMEBODY LEANING ON THE SIDE OF THE BED WHILE SITTING IN A CHAIR CROSS-LEGGED &... snoring.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T FEEL HIS PRESENCE!

Well anyways...

Because I was such an ANGEL, I forced myself to calm down so I didn't wake the guy.....

Seems like he was ...watching me while I was sleeping...

So now, The only thing I knew at the moment was the fact that I was apparently in a hospital bed and next to me there was a dude sleeping in a chair while leaning against the bed I was on. I couldn't see the face of the guy but I did see that he had dark brown hair and he had a pretty good sense of fashion, since he was wearing clothes that are trending these days.

My arm was a bit itchy and I started to scratch at the wrist and I felt the bracelet that Dereck my wonderful brother gave me. And then that's when I remembered that I got a call from mom during....what was it? ... it was loud.... and she said that my beloved brother Dereck died.

That's when I started to cry.

"Why are you crying again?"

I practically jumped. I turned to look at the dude next to me. But he wasn't awake.... Maybe he was mumbling to himself.

Which was kinda cute. And his voice sounded... familiar...

But I continued to cry and sniffle, I was a complete mess. I started thinking about my brother and all the memories that we shared. It only hurt me more because I knew that he would never be coming back. I continued to cry with my body curled up on the bed.

While I was crying, I was momentarily stopped because I felt a pair of warm and comforting hands pat my head and hold me in a comforting way.

" I don't know what's making you sad but everything will be okay."

I recognized his voice.

I started to tremble a bit because... there was no way that I could be right.

It absolutely made no sense whatsoever.

And to make sure that my suspicions were right, I looked up and I finally saw the face of the dude that was sleeping earlier.

And I recognized who he was. Instantly.

And I was in a state of shock because it made absolutely no sense that this person would be in the same room as me, as well as be comforting me at all.

The name of the guy who was comforting me is....

ONEW. SHINee's leader, Onew.