SOME INFO / AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLOOO EVERYONE! I WILL PUBLISH MY NEXT CHAPTER VERYYYY SOOON!!!

I AM PRACTICALLY ALMOST FINISHED!!! SO PLEASE STAY ALERT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!!

I have to give you some information in order for you reader to sort of understand the next couple chapters.

Some of you may already know what I will be saying below!!!!

***********************

So SHINee is in SM Entertainment. Many of you may know that there are some "problems" with that company but that's not the point. (keep in mind that I don't own or work for SM Entertainment)

Korea in general, has this really BIG thing with famous people dating and stuff. It's totally different than how it is in the U.S. or anyplace else (not sure). ANYWAYS, if there is a famous couple dating, people don't just acknowledge the couple and leave them be but, always try to know every single detail of their love life. I believe that it is extremely rude to try to break them apart or stalk them. And there are also crazed fans that can do pretty scary and dangerous things to the couple. It's just extreme. Back to the SM stuff, they will want to protect the image of their artists and the company itself. So yeahh.... Onew and Amy... I wonder what happens!!!!! :)

The next couple of chapters will have to do with the scandal/rumor stuff and if any of you WONDERFUL readers are confused, let me know! and I will help you guys out!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS!!! I TRULY THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING, COMMENTING, AND GIVING ME FEEDBACK!!!

Love you all!!!!!

pineapple_onew