5) Please Say That Everything Will Be Alright.

ONEW'S P.O.V.

I was extremely worried that the girl was seriously injured. From what I saw, I knew that it wasn't gonna be painless. I was pacing back and forth in front of the door that led to the room in which the girl was in.

After what seemed like hours, the doctor came out of the room.

"Is she okay?" I asked the doctor and I heard my voice come out in raspy breaths.

"Fortunately, the injury will not kill her. She will have a scar on lower right side of her stomach. Also, because she was over-exhausted, we are not sure about when she will wake up. I bet she will wake up after a whole day has passed." The doctor told me with a reassuring voice.

Thank Gawds. That was good to hear.

I went inside the room and I saw her on the bed, sleeping. Her hair was a bit tousled and her face was really pale. She looked really cute.

Wait. Did I just say that she was cute? I think something is wrong with me. I never thought or looked at a girl that way before. OH GAWSH.

Well I thought about leaving but then I realized that I didn't want to. I mean yeah, It wouldn't be right for me to just leave. When she woke up, she would be confused and alone...

Well, I also wanted to talk to her when she woke up.... :)

..... *snoreeee* *snort* *cough* *snoree*....

AWWWWW THAT WAS ADORABLE.

WHAT?!?!?! OKAY.

Now I can't believe myself anymore. I am watching this girl sleep and I think she is really cute when she is snoring and drooling. WOAH.

*SOOOO~ I won't hesitate, No more, Noooo~ more it cannot wait I'm yoursssss~*

My phone is vibrating and I tell myself to change our ringtone to my favorite song of ours... Dynamite :)

I was too late to answer the incoming call but I see that all the members called me more than 20 times. I guess they are worried about me and are looking for me. And they are probably curious about who the girl is.

What do I tell them? I didn't know the girl either!!! Well I could tell them about seeing her at the concert...

But...But... BUT STILL!!! IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!

AIGOOO. I KNEW THAT THEY WILL THROW QUESTIONS AT ME.

I see that Key is calling me again and this time, I am able to answer the phone.

"HYUNG!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!?!?!? YOU ARE MAKING US WORRY AND YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT A HAPPY PERSON WHEN I WORRY OVER THINGS!!!!!"

AIGOO. THAT'S WHAT I EXPECTED.

I hear Jonghyun's voice in the background and I think he was asking Key if the person on the phone was me.

A couple seconds later, I can hear the voices of all the members shouting into the phone asking me all the questions that I already expected to hear.

"HYUNG!!! Where are you!?!?!?! Which hospital?!?!"

"HYUNG!!! Who is the girl?!?!?! How do you know her??? What kind of relationship are you guys in?!?!!?!?!?!?"

"AISHHHHH!!!! YAH!!!! WE ARE ALL IN A MESS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

AIGOOOOO. TODAY WAS GOING TO BE A FUN DAY.

"Well I kind of felt sorry towards the members because the situation was a weird and crazy one... but....

Did they have to yell and be angry at me???? AIGOOO.

I am starting to get hungry, I look at the clock and I see that it is 9 o'clock. Wait a minute.... we ended the concert at around...5ish... and then when I spotted her on the sidewalk was around... 6 o'clock? I then realized that I didn't eat a proper meal during the whole day... No wonder my stomach is growling like I haven't eaten anything for a week.

I wanted to eat chicken. Oh gawds. I really wanted some chicken. But the thing is... I had to leave the room to get chicken... I still had to watch her and stay by her side though... Well, Its more like I wanted to....

Well, I decide to just stay by the girl's side.I wanted to and I felt the need of staying here. Hahaha I chose a girl over chicken.

I CHOSE A GIRL OVER CHICKEN. I am not sane right now.

Yuppp. I am not in the right state of mind.

Well since I decided to stay in the room, I tried to keep myself busy. I tried to play some games on my phone but I only had 10% battery left so I stopped.

So then I decided to walk around the room. It was a pretty fancy room. I have to admit, that for a hospital, it was a bit fancy.... wait... a second....

Aren't fancy hospital rooms for those that are famous ??? Oh shoot. I hope it's not what I was thinking.

Oh gods oh gods. OH GAWDS.

Jonghyun was shouting through the phone about something regarding a big mess....

I quickly looked around the room and I saw the TV and I turned it on to the Korean Celebrity News channel.

And what I feared is reality. There is a short video of me holding the girl in my arms, replaying it over and over again.

I am in a BIG MESS ALRIGHT.

From where I am standing, I turn to see the girl sleeping on the bed.

And I hope that everything I did was worth it.

I really hope she was worth it.