3) A Sweet Gift

Onew's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop thinking about her smile. We were officially done with the concert now and we were in a room that was filled with the numerous presents that we got by our fans. All of us were tired but were excited to see what gifts we got this time.

"Hyung! What is making you smile so much? Did you get a hold of some chicken?"

I turn and see that Taemin is poking at me and is extremely curious.

Was I really smiling that much?

"Yah! Catch!"

I turn around again as I see Jonghyun throw a small item at me.

"All of us got one! They were made by one of our fans! I would really like to meet her! She is really talented at making these really cool keychains!", Key exclaims as he is fumbling with the one that he recieved.

I look at the key chain that is now mine and I see that my key chain has a cute bunny and a chicken drumstick and musical notes. there is also the letters of my actual name, not my stage name. The small pieces clang against each other, making a jingling sound.

It was cute.

"Uwahhhhhhhh! They are really cool!", Minho shouts as he continues to dig around the pile of presents for more items that belong to him. "All of our key chains match up with what we like and enjoy!"

"Where is the box that held all of the key chains Jonghyun?", asks Key.

Jonghyun passes the beautifully decorated box to Key.

"There is a letter that the fan wrote inside!", shouts Key.

Because we were curious, we gather around Key and we have Key read the letter out loud.

"Dear SHINee members,

My name is Amy and I am a VERY BIG fan of SHINee and I have been since your debut! I made these keychains according to what I thought you all enjoy and like, and I would be truly thankful and pleased if you all enjoyed my small gift to you. I will continue cheering for you guys and I hope that one day, I will have a chance to meet all of you so I can get to be friends with you wonderful people! I hope that each and every member will continue to be successful and loved by fans like me and I honestly want to say thank you because each and every song you guys sing, makes my frown go upside down!

Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin! Fighting!"

Key finished reading the letter and it was pretty cute.

"AWWWWWWW! That's really sweet of Amy to write a letter and give us these cool keychains! I bet it took her a lot of time just to make a single keychain!" Taemin is all happy with the keychain that is now his.

I continued to look at my keychain.

And I thought how nice it would be to meet this fan of ours. Amy.... she seemed pretty sweet...