9) Our Hyung Changed.

KIBUM'S (key) P.O.V.
(*SQUEAAAAALLL*)

Our hyung changed. Seriously. He never liked anything besides chicken and well... I guess its just chicken.

But I knew something was up. The girl. Who is she? And why would our hyung.... get interested in a girl?

I needed to find out. GAWSH. This makes me sound like some nosey little pig but, I HAD to know.

I remember when we finished the concert, Taemin mentioned something about the old man smiling a lot... Same with when we were in the car... Was his smiling to related to the girl somehow?

UUUGGGHHHHH. I'M SO CURIOUS.

I decide that I have to watch over our old man. I think that somehow, the girl just might lead our precious hyung to getting hurt. I just have a feeling...

I wonder what the other members are thinking about the situation so I turn my head to the right and I see that Jonghyun is looking at me with big eyes. I know right away that he is thinking the same thing as me. I guess I have an observing buddy now.

I decide to turn to the other side where Minho and Taemin is at. Minho seems to acknowledge the situation but doesn't seem to mind much... But on the other hand, Taemin seems really excited for some reason... I keep in mind that I should watch over our maknae too.

I look back at 영감님(old man) and I see that he is devouring his chicken much more faster than usual... Was he that hungry? Did that mean he didn't eat before we came?

Well, I do remember that he didn't eat well today because we were busy with the concert but..... He could have gone to the hospital's cafeteria or something... Wait. Hold up.

DOES THAT MEAN OUR HYUNG CHOSE TO WATCH OVER THE GIRL INSTEAD OF EATING?!?!?! NO WAY.

Our hyung? The leader Onew that is known to make sure he eats everything that he wants to, skipped eating to watch over this girl? Now that made me even more curious about this mystery girl. I think about earlier...

*Flashback*
영감님 is out of the car running towards the sidewalk and now he was holding someone that fell to the floor... he looked really worried... So serious. I clearly remember that. When the girl is safely in the car, I see Jinki placing his treasured napping blanket over her unconscious body. He was being really protective and he continuously looked at her with such soft eyes... I am pretty sure that the other members are aware of the change in our leader. He couldn't even take his eyes off of her when he is ordering Jonghyun and Manager hyung to help out. I want to help out but I can only observe for now. When the ambulance arrives I help translate small bits and then the ambulance leaves, with our 영감 inside too. But I can't help but watch the scene with an amused yet shocked face because... Its Jinki! *Flashback Ends*

Why Oh why would our leader that was blind to girls finally open up to some random girl? Or WAS she just a random girl? *Sigh*

I just don't know. I want to get some answers but I don't even know where to start. I seriously don't know. I look back at Jonghyun. And he senses me and turns to look at me. We both are thinking the same thing again. At least this time I hope he does. I need to know who this mystery girl is. Only then can I feel relieved. But I know that it will take some time. The reason? Well...

It's because Our hyung changed.