6) Now It's Officially Time to Know Things

AMY'S P.O.V.

LEE JINKI. ONEW. LEE JINKI.

I tried to move away from him so I could check whether or not what was happening was real but, I felt a sharp pain on the lower right side of my stomach and I winced in pain.

"Don't move or you are going to hurt yourself more." "You already hurt yourself, and I am pretty sure that you don't want to hurt yourself anymore.", Onew whispered.

I was still in his arms and it seemed as if he didn't have any intention of letting go... OH gawds. Is this really happening? I needed to make sure...

"I am sorry but could you pinch me real quick?" I blurted out.

OHMYGOSHNESS. DID I REALLY JUST ASK HIM THAT!?!?!?!?

Amy you are a true idiot!!!

That's when I felt him trembling next to me. No. He was shaking... He was laughing at me!!!

While he was laughing, he said,

"Aren't you cute!!! Okay I

will pinch you! I will pinch you on your..."

He grabbed my cheeks and squealed, "Your cute cheeks!!!"

AAAACCKKKKK! IT HURT!!!

After he was done pinching my cheeks, he asked, "May I know why you wanted me to pinch you?"

It looked like he was blushing. Cute.

I stammered a quiet reply.

"I wanted to know if I was dreaming or not..."

I shyly look up at him and I see that he is smiling. Gosh I bet I am a complete mess. Gawds. This is embarrassing.

"You recognize who I am and you don't believe that what's happening right now is real? What can I do to convince you that I am real?" He was still smiling as he said those words.

I started to think and I realized that I still did not know why I was in the hospital in the first place.

I needed to know.

"Why and how did I get here?", I ask.

"Well, it's quite a long story....", he starts to talk."Do you recall being at the SHINee World concert?"

That's right! I was at a concert! When Momma called me... I started to remember things... That's a good start.

"Well I remember seeing you there. You caught my eye and I believe that our eyes locked. Was I wrong? ..... Well after the concert, Me and the other SHINee members were in a van and we were being taken to a hotel. We were stuck in a traffic jam and I decided to look outside. I saw you walking on the sidewalk. I recognized you from the concert. And besides, you were pretty...", he was blushing.

OHMYGOSH. I JUST SAW ONEW BLUSH. AMY YOUUUU MADE HIM BLUSH AND HE SAID YOU WERE PRETTY!!!! NO WAY.

I WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE INSIDE, SQUEALING LIKE A PIG! I made sure that I didn't show how I felt though.

Onew continued.

"While you were walking on the sidewalk, I saw that you were bumping into people and you didn't look too good... You continued to walk until you got hit in the stomach with a huge metal pole that a construction worker was holding... And you collapsed.

And I had you carried away from the crowd of people and now you are here...."

That explains the pain on my stomach. And why I am in the hospital.

"Wow..." I whispered. "Thank You."

"But why would you do su---"

I was cut off because he pulled me a bit closer to him and patted my head which was probably a bird's nest by now.

Woah.