13) Officially Together.

AMY'S POV.

I don't know how to breathe. I don't know how to speak. I don't know how I should react. I just don't know.

I .... this..... can't be ..... happening... what?

I am basically frozen. I just can't think.

I blink several times and rub my eyes really hard, just in case everything that happened was just a dream. But no. Onew... Jinki....SHINee's leader.... is still in front of me. He is still on one knee. And the words reform in my mind.

"I know there will be some rough twists and turns but I will be there if you allow me to be by your side. So, Amy Jung, will you become my fake girlfriend? I will cherish and protect you as an actual bofriend would. I promise."

I am shocked. COMPLETELY SHOCKED. He wants me to become his FAKE GIRLFRIEND!!!! This made absolutely no sense. He even stated before that he WANTED to be my FAKE BOYFRIEND!!! Why? A girl like me? This is absolutely insane.

Yeah in way it was kind of... shocking because of the 'fake' thing but even so, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ONEW WANTED ME TO BE AT HIS SIDE FOR A WHILE AS HIS FAKE GIRLFRIEND!!!

BY HIS SIDE!!!

I process everything in my head.

I get the fact that there is a reporter out there because the fact that Onew rushed out to rescue a random girl, me. This meaning that Onew's entertainment president saw because of the news... Oh no. This meant something big. That means whatever my choice was, it could somehow change the life of the Hallyu-star in front of me. It didn't matter much if something happened to me but... I think it wouldn't be fair for such a wonderful person like Onew to be hurt because of someone like me.

I knew I had to ask him this one question.

"Are you seriously willing to be my Fake Boyfriend? I am just an ordinary person and you might have a hard time because of someone like me..."

Onew continues to look at me and he speaks while focusing on me.

"Amy, I truly want to be by your side, even if it's only for a little while and I don't think I will want to have it happen any other way."

I was shocked by his sincere reply and I realized that I truly loved him as a fan of his and I knew that in order to protect him I had to do exactly what I meant to do.

"진기 오빠, I would love to be your girlfriend for a while. But only with one condition. If somehow my being next to you hurts or damages you in any way, I will have to step away from you, probably for the rest of your life."

I realized I really meant what I said. I decided that maybe I should experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity without any regrets and then quietly disappear as if nothing happened when the time came for me to leave. I would just go back to being an ordinary girl that fangirled over SHINee and most importantly, Onew.

I see that 진기 오빠 is apparently surprised by what I said. But he nods as if he had given thought of what I said and he smiles and stands up.

He comes closer to the bed where I am sitting and he just pats my head and says, "Thank you." I don't know exactly why he is thanking me but I don't hesitate and say "You are welcome"

And just like that we just stay like that like, smiling and looking at each other.

But then...

*BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM*

"온유 씨!!! Are you inside?!?!?! ONEW SSHI!!!"

This startles both Onew and I. We look towards where the door is and then we look at each other.