11) FEELINGS.

(SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER MAY GET A BIT CONFUSING!)

Key's POV.

We were walking towards the entrance of the hospital with our leader so we could get to the hotel. I look over at our hyung and I see that he has a very serious face on and he looks... sad. I didn't like seeing our hyung like this. Did he want to stay? Then he could just say so! We would totally understand!

What's keeping him from staying? Is it the rumors? No wait. He wouldn't care about the rumors.

Is it because of the fact that he might get in serious trouble with President Lee? AISSSHHHH. I don't think that would be the case.....

혹시? (By any chance?)

Is it because he feels guilty of leaving us? Hahaha. That's not possible. Wait... It's our kind-hearted hyung that we are talking about here...

AIIIIISSHHHHHH. WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT OUR HYUNG?!?!?!?!

I turn to check on him and he is still walking but then he suddenly turns around and runs away from us, towards where the girl is.

YAYYYYYY!!! HE IS GONNNA STAYYY!! I totally lost my mind! Oh well! It's okay because I support our Hyung!

I guess I will have to give our manager an excuse for you not coming!

See you later Hyung!

And good luck!

*************

ONEW'S POV.

(YESHHHHH)

I turn and run back to where Amy is.

I ran back to where to where I remembered Amy's room was. But I think before I left the members, Kibum was looking at me and he... smiled...

This was confusing.

I get to Amy's room and I just stand there, outside looking at the door that holds the name tag which indicates that Amy Jung is the patient inside the room.

Amy Jung.

I really hope that this Amy Jung is really worth something to me. I hope she is. I really do.

I go inside and I am really tired. REALLY TIRED. I decide to sit on a chair that is beside the bed where she lays. I sit down cross-legged and I just watch her sleep. She looks very pretty. I recollect the time when she smiled at the concert and when she was on the sidewalk with the little girl.

I can't wait to see her smile again.

These feelings... I can't explain it but, I know that the feelings that I have, is because of that girl.

I continue to watch her...

and the next thing that I know is I wake up..... and Amy is crying...

******************

AMY'S POV.

(Yayyyyyy!!!!)

"But why would you do su---"

I was cut off because he pulled me a bit closer to him and patted my head which was probably a bird's nest by now.

He is hugging me. Onew. No. THE FLIPPING LEE JINKI IS HUGGING ME.

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

I hear his voice say,

"It's just because, just because. I actually do not know what made me do all this... well sorta... I wanted to. Yeah. I wanted to make sure that you were safe."

WOAH. AMY DON'T PANIC.

I hear myself say, "Thank you for helping me and everything really, even for talking and listening to what I say..." I look around the room. It's pretty fancy, like REALLY fancy. Wait a minute...

So I am in a very fancy hospital room with the WORLD FAMOUS SHINEE'S ONEW and something pops into my mind. And I had to ask...

"Won't you, Onew-sshi, be in some trouble or perhaps a SCANDAL?!?!?!? Because of me?" OH NO. I wouldn't want to be a burden to him. That would be crazy if what I just said was the actual truth.

He was still hugging me and even though I loved the fact that THE LEE JINKI was holding me, I had to pull away to make sure. I moved so that I was facing him on the hospital bed.

I saw his face and DAYUM he is so... PERFECT... AMY! Stay on topic!

I see his face and the way he just grins and shrugs his shoulders I am guessing that what I just said WAS INDEED absolutely right. Oh no. What if things got really complicated and somehow I ruined SHINEE's career or something?!?!?! Oh no. What have I done.

I jumped a bit when a phone vibrated. Onew-sshi seemed startled too but he managed to recover quickly and looked at his phone. I couldn't see the text but, from looking at his expression, the text was good news. He seemed to sparkle. I wonder who the text was from. Was it from his girlfriend?

No. It couldn't be, because he doesn't have one... well at least the world says that he doesn't have one... Or does he?

He suddenly looked up, and I was startled again because I think he caught me watching him. He just smiled and chuckles. I think I might just melt because his voice is so charming and his smile is just over-whelming. UGHHHHH THESE FEELINGS. I HAVE TO GET RID OF THEM.

Then he speaks,

"Hi Amy Jung! No. I guess I should say... Hi 여친!" (여친 is a short way to say girlfriend in Korean)

I am still so happy because of his existance. He is just so perfect and so handsome and so charming!

WAIT. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Did he just say 'Hi 여친!' ?!?!?!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I must be hallucinating!!! Yeah. His perfect figure is just making me melt into some stupid puddle.

He speaks again,

"여친! Did you hear what I said? I am being serious here! 여친!!!"

OH GAWDS.

I CAN'T MOVE OR SPEAK.

WHAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!

******************************

I AM SUPERRRR DUPERRRR SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!

I have a couple reasons for the late update so pleaseeeee hear me out!

1. Did you guys see the new cover?!?!?!? The wonderful cover was made by a wonderful wattpad author named Minho_Jjong !!!! Please support this wonderful person! (her old username was Alyshawol821)

2. The Title and story plot change!

I decided to change my original ideas for the story so that is why I also changed the title!

I had to rewrite this chapter more than a couple times so PLEASEEE FORGIVE ME FOR THE DELAY!

The next chapter will be speedy quick because I am ADDICTED TO THE PLOT AND I HAVE TO CONTINUE WRITING TO KEEP YOU WONDERFUL READERS HAPPY!!!

thank you so much again to those that support me and please don't give up on me! I promise to finish the story even if it may take some time!

Pineapple_onew :)