14) HIS WORDS... HIS THOUGHTS... HIS FEELINGS...???

ONEW'S POV.

I unlock the door, open it, and step outside.

Once I am outside, I see that the crowd of reporters and cameramen are all focused on me. They are finally quiet. I close the door so that they won't be able to take a glimpse of Amy inside.

I know that the reporters are dying to know something, probably wanting to know why I suddenly stepped out of the room or who Amy is. I know that what I say can either send them away or urge them to stay so I think for a while.

While I just stare at the cameras, the reporters, and well, the entire crowd, I hear them starting to get restless again. They started to slowly get louder and asking me questions. I didn't want their noise to frighten Amy again so I finally yell at them.

"PLEASE BE QUIET!!!" Everyone is silent again. Then without thinking, I continue.

"YOU ARE SCARING THE PERSON INSIDE!!! SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND I REALLY DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ALL FRIGHTENING HER!!!"

Everything is silent, it's to the extent that I can hear the buzzing of a light above our heads. I see the faces of the people in front of me and I can see that they are... shocked. OH. I guess it was the first time I was ever angered and yelled like that. Actually, now that I think of it, I am also shocked that I just yelled at everybody. This is truly a first for me.

From the silent crowd in front of me, somebody decides to speak up.

"Onew sshi? May we know who this important person is???"

I stare at the one reporter who asked me the question and I calmly reply with, "The person inside of the room right now is frightened and scared because of the commotion all of you have caused. The person you ask? She is my girlfriend. She is a person that I truly want to protect and comfort right now so may I please ask of all of you to leave from the hospital and ask me questions later when I am in Korea? Please I beg of you."

I take a deep breath, realizing that I said everything in a single breath. Everyone is silent again. Silent because of my announcement. I was about to continue but I got interrupted with...

"Please move out of the way, we would like to get to Onew hyung."

I turn and I see the rest of the SHINee members making their way towards me. They are all smiling at me. Yes me. It's as if they are proud of me. Behind them there are some big guys wearing black suits, I realilze that the SHINee members brought the guards over in order to stop the reporters and the cameramen from reaching Amy's room. I silently thank them in my head. The reporters also realize this and they start to asking me questions all at once because they know that they will have to be sent away. They start to get louder and louder again. I was about to yell at them to be quiet again but the members back me up, again.

Minho yells at them. "HAVEN'T YOU ALL HEARD OUR HYUNG POLITELY ASKING YOU ALL TO BE QUIET?" Jonghyung adds on, "We do not want to hear any of your questions right now, we are sorry. We will ask for our privacy right now. Thank you." The crowd is silent again and I am really touched. I look down at my feet and I realize that tears are forming in my eyes because I am so touched by the four members that are by my side. I hear Taemin next to me saying, "Hyung? Why are you crying? You are crying aren't you?" I smile at his words and I then hear Kibum telling the guards to make sure that the reporters and cameramen don't even enter the hospital building. When the guards start to send the reporters and cameramen away, I look up and I see that the cameramen are still trying to take a glimpse of me but in the end, they lose against the guards and are forced to go away.

I look at the members and I smile. I tell them that I am very thankful and touched that they came to help out. Taemin says, "It's not a big deal! We were just here because we knew you needed us and well we kind of missed you hyung". I chuckle at his cute yet touching statement. Then Kibum asks me a question.