10) Realizing...

ONEW'S (Jinki) P.O.V.

(sorry you guys, it's still before the time when Amy wakes up ... but next chapter...SORRY NO SPOILING ><)

I finally finished the remaining chicken pieces. They were so delicious and I wanted more... I look up to see the members are quietly watching me. Did I kill someone? Since when was I so interesting to look at? Hmph. I don't really care. I turn around to see if Amy is okay and is still sleeping. I see that she shifted a little but nothing else changed. I turn back and I tell the members, "Thanks for bringing the chicken and for checking up on me."

They continue to stare at me. After another moment of silence, Taemin speaks up. "Hyung? Why...How....no..... WHO is the girl that is over there on the bed? Is she your.... no nevermind."

Hold Up. Do the members think that I was dating Amy? Woah. I mean... it doesn't sound bad but... Sigh. What should I tell them? I mean, I think that she should introduce herself to them. They would be delighted when they found out that she is the one who gave us the amazing keychains!

I decide to lie a bit and I hear myself say, "I think she was a fan of ours, I saw her at a couple of our SHINee fan-signing events and I think she was one of the people that came to see us backstage before."

Jonghyun replies with an, "OH".

"But, why would you take her to the hospital? Is she important to you Hyung?" I answer with, " Well, I was just looking outside the window and I witnessed her get hurt. And I just jumped out of the car because what if she was seriously injured? Ya know? I also kinda felt responsible because I saw her get hit. So.... yeah" Jonghyun just nods at my answer... Hmmm.

They are still looking at me and I feel a bit creeped out. Yes. CREEPED OUT.

So in order to get rid of this awkwardness/creepiness I decided to speak up and ask about what happened while I was gone.

"Well... First of all..." Taemin starts off.

"You were all over the news. Either because of the mysterious girl that is resting over there or what we probably think is because people recognized you..."

Jonghyun decides to finish the rest. "And then the news spread to Korea and well, Mr. Lee found out. He asked where you were and when we said that you were at the hospital with the girl, he just said 'okay, good' and hung up."

I register this in my head.

All I can say is, "What do you guys think about this situation?"

They don't answer. Well. Right away that is.

"Uhhhhhhmmm... weird?", says a not-so-sure-of-himself Taemin.

"Okay. I am sorry for my sudden behavior and well, basically everything. But this girl is kind of special and when she wakes up, you guys will know why. So please don't hate me or anything! Actually, you guys will probably be thanking me in the future!", I hear myself say this. Damn it. I spilled a bit of the secret. Well, I do know that I am bad at secrets...

That's when Kibum spoke up.

"Wait a minute. Do we know her? Or is she someone that we SHOULD know? AISHHHHH. Tell us!!!!"

"Uhhhhhhmm. When she wakes up... you will find out I guess..." DARN IT. Oh well. They will know sooner or later.

*phone rings* "Manager Hyung?", Minho says into his phone. "Yeah, we should be going any minute or so... can you wait for us at the front of the hospital? Ok, thanks Hyung!" and he hung up.

"Jinki hyung? Are you gonna go with us? or are you gonna... stay?"

I didn't know. I honestly wanted to stay by Amy's side. But I knew that if I stayed, it might cause more troubles, maybe even cause some kind of scandal or something. I guess I should go.

"Yeah I'm going. Let's go."

We are ready to leave. We get up and the members help clean up the trash. And then we are officially ready to go. We walk out of the room and start walking. I don't exactly know which cause I am busy with my thoughts.

I feel ... sad? No. I felt... as if... I shouldn't go.

But I couldn't just stay here without the others... they need me as their leader... I need to stay with them because we are family. But then again... they aren't babies... UGHGHGHHHH. I feel guilty.

I look up and I realize that we are at the front entrance of the hospital. I didn't want to go.

No.

I realize that I didn't want to leave Amy. She is important to me and I knew right then that I want and needed to stay.

I turn and run back to where Amy is.

**********************

OMG YESHHHHH AN UPDATE! SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAD YOU GUYS WAIT fOR SO LONG!

AND OMGS THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCHHHH I NEVER KNEW OR THOUGHT THAT I COULD HAVE SO MANY VOTES AND VIEWS AND COMMENTS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUS!

*sorry bout the caps lock, really excited >< * and sorry, it is a short update, like REALLY SHORT. sorrryyyy. ㅠㅠ

thank you for loving and supporting me :)

and i am thinking about changing the story title.... what do you guys think?

OH AND NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNNAAA BE SOOOOOOO FUN!