Chapter one (✔️)

This is not serial based and completely fantasy of mine.

It all starts with an arrange marriage of a woman and man.

Ragini was sitting on the chair, she was getting dressed after all she is the bride. It is an arrange marriage her father made the choice for her life it is a very important step and yet she wasn't asked if she wants to or not. Her father is Shekhar and her mother is Jaanki Gadodia. Ragini is their only child they live in a village, Ragini is a typical and traditional girl whereas her to be husband is very modern, he has lived his whole life abroad. Ragini was scared being illiterate he might taunt her?.

Hmm all must be thinking, how could a well educated man agree on marrying an illiterate woman.

Well the groom is known in the village as Lakshya Maheshwari, he is the son of DP and AP Maheshwari. He once lived here, but being the landlords son, he was send away to study higher. Ragini was always liked by AP, she had asked Laksh for this favour and he obeys to his mother's wish.

Laksh was returning to the village after 15 years, he is now 30 years old.

I'm just 21 years old, we have an age gap of 9 years, he might be experienced, but I'm not! I'm scared what if he has desires I can't fulfil? My mom said to I shouldn't think much as time will show me the way, but which way? I don't know who he is?! I haven't seen him, not even talked to him they all hide him from me like if he would be someone ugly / dangerous. I don't know? All I know is, I want to know him, before getting intimate with him, but will he agree?.

Ragini got the veil on her head.

The guest have arrived the mansion of Maheshwari was decorated like a princess itself

The groom was at his room getting ready, with the help of his mother.

I never thought to comeback here into my hometown, well home village

I never thought to comeback here into my hometown, well home village. But here I am in a grooms costume. Mom asked for a favour marry her... whom? Gosh mom you haven't even shown me her picture, just asked me, ops sorry ordered me to marry her. I was happy in London my work life is awesome. I have my own running business, I earn easily enough money for me. I don't need the money of my parents, but mom knows how to blackmail me very well it is always the same. The girl is 21 years old a fresh body uff what to do with her? She won't be able to control my lust. Yeah, as if I would stay a virgin my whole life. Of course I have experience in sex, but she uff an unwritten page, what is she expecting?. Gosh I got head ache!