Chapter fourteen {+18} (✔️)

Recap: Party at RagLak place with a bit fun.

Laksh was doing the housework, while Ragini was still sleeping. Laksh had informed his partners that he won't come today and will help her. She is very exhausted and still sleeping it's 11 am.

But Laksh didn't care he had cleaned up everything and now he was admiring her in her sleep.

Laksh kisses her forehead and caresses her back head with little strokes.

Ragini was cuddling with a pillow think of Laksh, he was smiling at her cute antics, but he doesn't like the love, the pillow was receiving. He took off his shirt and house shoes. He slowly removes the pillow from her and places himself in her embrace.

Ragini's face showed a brightness so much love just for him. Laksh was overwhelmed by her as he felt how she was placing her lips on his bare chest and kissing him.

Laksh hugs her, she was cuddling him like before, she was cuddling the pillow with the little change that she was awake... 😊.

Laksh hold her. "sorry..?!"

Ragini looked at him. "I'm not..." she hugs him tight. Laksh reciprocate it with a loved filled hug. Both rolled over the bed. In the end Ragini was underneath him.

Laksh was looking at her, his intense gaze could never get enough from her beauty, but it wasn't lust, he loved to look into her eyes, those eyes were only showing love for him, they were admiring him, smiling for him and understanding him without words.

Ragini cups his face. "Laksh ji are you hungry?!"

Laksh nods while she smiles. "What would you like to have?!"

Laksh smirks. "You...?!" He took the blanket and placed it over him and her, she melts under his gaze even if she tries to find an excuse he still make her fall for him.

She shies under his love, he kisses her neck, his beard was ticking her, but she loves the look of him.

There was only love for her in his look, she was giving herself to him. Ragini was moaning his names under her breath, while he was giving her the love she need.

Both stood up after awhile of having love. Ragini wore his shirt only and walks to the living room to start the cleaning she was surprised, when she saw that the work has been done.

Laksh looked at her. "oh Wifey you have a very good and caring husband, who let you sleep the whole morning!"

Ragini smiles. "Haan Laksh ji I am very lucky as my husband gives me so much love and he shares his luck with me".

Laksh comes from the back and hugs her. "Acha aisi baat hai {really is it like that}?"

Ragini nods. "Yes, it's absolutely like this, without you I'm incomplete you made me complete with your love"

Laksh lifts her. "Well to be honest I haven't started yet..." Ragini widen her eyes and opens her mouth 😮.

Laksh carries her back to the bedroom placing her on the bed with care. He kisses her neck and her breast playing with her nipple.

Ragini moans his name, but he was going deeper and deeper...

Ragini was confused, she didn't understand what he was about to do, then she remembers their first time, this time she stopped him.

Laksh got confused. "Ragini what happen why you stopped me?!. Didn't you liked that the night?!"

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh ji, I did liked it but...?" She was looking down.

Laksh hold her chin. "but what...?"

Ragini looked into his eyes. "What about you?! When is your turn to get the pleasure from me...?!"

Laksh smiles. "Every time you come in front of me you gave me the pleasure to love you, feel you, sense you, to understand you and care for you, there is nothing more I need as long as You are in front of me!"

Ragini blushes, she shies and loves him the moment even more..

"Laksh ji tell me your desire"

Laksh looked at her. "What you mean?!" He said in his husky voice.

Ragini shies. "Laksh ji tell me your wish I should complete no one had done before"

Laksh whispers in her ear, she smiles and closed her eyes remembering his words.

Just be there for me

Laksh kisses her lips both were playing with each other's tongue.

Ragini was playing with her hands on his back while his hands were resting on her waist, she has spread her legs for him, but he didn't enter as he wanted to give her another feeling, the first he licks her, but this time he wants to be in her.

Laksh kisses his way down to her soft part. She wasn't sure if she could handle it, but the way Laksh made love with her was new and different, his tongue had entered her.

"Laksh!"

He was giving her wet kisses on her soft part, she was moaning his name in different intervals.

"Laksh!"

He was liking it to give her the feeling, he was the only one who had the right on her.

"Laksh!"

He stops, but he starts to bite on her thighs giving her love marks on various places...

Laksh was over her in her loving her 🙈🙈🙈🙈

_______