Chapter twelve {+18} (✔️)

Recap: Ragini made the wished food and fed him with the clear mind to feed him daily.

Now it's been 3 weeks RagLak are now living in London.

Laksh was sleeping, when his stupid phone rings, he was in deep sleep and couldn't hear the ringing of the phone.

Ragini was lying under him. She stretches her arms and rubs her cheek on his chest. He has again filled her with love. The night they have spend together was remarkable.

Ragini picked up the mobile and talked to the one on the other line.

A male voice was to hear. "Hello is Laksh there?!"

Ragini yawns. "No, he is sleeping. Hmm you are?".

The man forgot to introduce himself. "Oh sorry it's Suraj one of Laksh partners"

Ragini nods. "Haan right you are coming to the party?!"

Suraj smiles. "Of course Bhabhi, I'm coming!"

Ragini was happy. "Will be waiting to meet you! I want to know everything!"

Suraj laughs. "Well me too as you have create a magic on him"

Ragini was surprised. "What really?!" She was looking at him, how he was cuddling in his sleep with her. Like a baby who's was craving for his mother's love. She smiles looking at his childish behaviour.

Suraj calls her. "You there?!"

Ragini bites on her tongue. "Sorry! Haan!"

Suraj thought. "hmm as the party is tonight I guess he will stay at home and help you, right?!"

Ragini nods. "Haan, right!"

Suraj nods. "hmm I have a naughty Bhabhi?!"

Ragini widen her eyes. "Haaw nahi {no}. Your brother is very naughty. Not me!"

Suraj laughs loud. "I was just joking!"

Suraj held the mobile away. "Hey bro... ya sure. Wait... Bhabhi here someone else wants to talk to you!"
Ragini was shocked. "What who?!.
"... Me Sanskaar"

Ragini smiles. "Hi"

Sanskaar pouts. "Hi why are we calling you Bhabhi?! Aren't we elder than him?!"

Suraj nods. "Haan we are...!" he shouts "Oye Ragini call me Bhai!".

Sanskaar nods. "Haan me too, call me Bhai"

Ragini smiles. "Haan Bhai"

Sanskaar laughs. "Wah okay have fun meet you in the evening. Bye"
Ragini was happy. "Bye.. to you both!"
SurSan "Bye bye".

Ragini was happy she got two new brother's and her husband was looking at her in an admiring way.

Ragini pouts. "You awake?!"

Laksh nods. "Hmm how can be my wife so happy talking to two strangers?!"

Ragini frowns. "What strangers?!. Oh mister those two are my brother's not strangers!"

Laksh shocked. "What?! Brother's. You are unbelievable! You never met them and made them to ur brother's?"

Ragini thought. "It's a point, but they made me call them brother's"

Laksh thought for moment and smirks. "I wonder what you brother's will think knowing about your wild side"

Ragini widen her eyes, she shook her head. "No Laksh ji! Don't tell them anything!!!!"