Chapter two (✔️)

Recap: The wedding of RagLak a silent relationship. Ragini started to talk to Laksh after 3 days.

Ragini lowers her head.
"Hume angrezi nahi Atti {I can't speak English}"

Laksh looked at her in disbelief.
"What?"
Ragini nods, she looked at him with scare.

Laksh smiles he stars to laugh.
"Look at you! Do you really thought I wasn't expecting anything from you? I was prepared I mean we are in a village Ragini, it's fine!"

Ragini was shocked.
"Haaw waqai main aapko koi aitraaz nahi hai? {Really you have really no problem with this}?"

Laksh shook his head.
"No, Now I can sleep?"

Ragini smiles, she took his hand and pulls him to the bed.

(This is will get a bit weird hehe)

Ragini took a deep breath.
"Laksh ji, Aapko pata hai ke Nirmala ke paas paanch baachen hain.

Pooja ke paas doo hain aur tisra anewala hai. Yehi nahi Amrita jo hai Uski shaadi ko sirf 4 mahine hue hain, paed se hai woh!
{Laksh you know Nirmila has five children. Pooja has two children and she is pregnant with her third child. That is not all Amrita, she just got married 4th month ago, now she is pregnant}"

Laksh was like 😰.
"Ragini what do you want to say?!"

Ragini hold his hand.
"Humne socha hai {I thought}"

Laksh was already scared.
"What?"

Ragini looked at him and stammers.
"Keh aachi baat nahi hai, agar humara koi Baacha na hua. Chalo Baacha karte hain {That it won't be good, if we won't have a child. Come on let's make a child}"

Laksh releases himself from her grip.
"Ragini, What are you saying. Tell me how old is Nirmila? And when she got married?!"

Ragini thought.
"Nirmila humari umar ki hai {She is in my age}. Woh shaadi toh 6 saal phele hui thi {her marriage took place 6 years ago}"

Laksh widen his eyes.
"Oh wow! Listen Ragini I'm not ready yet, please forget this for now!"

Ragini smiles.
"Pakka aapko abhi Baacha nahi chaye. Shukhur. Humne suna hai ke dard bhot hota hai. Hume dard nahi sahena hai {Really you don't want a child yet. Thank God. I heard that it pains a lot. I don't want to feel that pain}"

Laksh was numb. Wait what?! was she testing me? Why she asked, when she doesn't want?.

Ragini didn't meet his gaze.
"Uhm aap haina idhar sooh jaye, woh sahkat bhoot hai k.. ka... kaamar pe dard hota hoga aapko. {You can sleep her, I know to sleep on the couch isn't comfortable it's very hard, right?!. You will have b.. ba.. backache}"

Laksh smiles at her way of caring. Oh she really was testing me to know about my intentions, so she can offer me the bed without having the fear I would take advantage of her!.

Ragini was sleeping on one side and Laksh on the other side