Chapter ten (✔️)

Recap: They consummated.

Ragini was lying on him. Laksh, who was caressing her back was looking at her with love and desire. But he has to wait she is very dedicated he touched her and she cried, but it had to happen. She is his weakness he can't see her crying or in pain and last night he made her cry, but the result was lying on him.

His beautiful wife was sleeping peacefully on him. Her head was resting on his chest. Her nails has marked his back like he has marked her back with his love bites.

Ragini was taking rest. She was exhausted, she fall asleep just an hour ago, he let her take rest. As he couldn't stop himself in loving her more and more.

He had previous relationships, but in no one he felt satisfied or perfection, but with her. He was feeling it for the first time, having a satisfying experience.

She was giving him the feeling to be the one for her!

Ragini slowly moves from him. He didn't liked it as he wants her to rest on his chest, the whole day.

But It was as if she hears his inner desire, she hugs him tight, resting her head on his chest. Laksh smiles he response to her hug, placing his hands around her back, he entwined his fingers.

Ragini was smiling, she was awake his gaze always gives her a shiver and even in her sleep she can feel him.

She is scared to stand up, she has a pain and she knows that he knows of her abdomen pain. The bleeding, but yet he isn't saying anything. No, he is still caring and loving her.

Laksh mobile rung which made him a bit angry, after all such a beautiful and peaceful moment got disturbed.

Laksh looked at the display the caller ID was unknown.

Laksh picked up the call.
"Hello Laksh Maheshwari!"

The caller smirks. "Hi Laksh it's Sanskaar here"

Laksh fumes. "Arrey yaar new number or what?!"

Sanskaar heard his frustration. "sorry forgot to tell you! Now listen I know you just returned? but office work is waiting we need to discuss about the upcoming project after that you can leave pakka {for sure}"

Laksh looked at his wife who smartly stood up and vanished to the washroom without him 😔.

Laksh pouts. "Okay I'm coming, but really couldn't you handle it?!"

Sanskaar refuses.  "No, I can't it is the Mehta Project and you are the head of it, we can't discuss without the project manager"

Laksh nods. "Okay okay I'm coming"

They hung up and Laksh thought for a moment to knock on the washroom door, but then he saw that the door was open a small gap was visible like if she hasn't closed it completely.

Laksh enters the washroom she was standing under the shower without water.

It is not like she doesn't know how to use a shower, but she does want him to be there. She gave him a gaze she didn't turned to him just her head moves slightly towards him.

Laksh, who didn't understand what she was doing come closer to her. He kisses her back head. "Do you want me to help you?!"