Chapter thirteen {Party} (✔️)

Recap: some naughtiness.

RagLak were preparing the food for the party at their place.

Laksh was exhausted. "Ragini do we really need to made it all by ourself?! We could buy some of the foods"

Ragini fumes, it was like an insult on her cooking skills. "Nahi {No}! I will cook the food. I don't want them to praise me falsely"

Laksh thought. What if they won't like her food. No no, I love her food they will lick their fingers because of my wife's tasty food. Haan {ya}.

Laksh smiles. "Okay fine Ragini I will help you!"

Ragini frowns. "Acha {really}"

Laksh smirks. "Ya, you don't trust me?!. It's good you shouldn't"

Ragini didn't looked at him, but got confused by his talk while he was smirking. He grabs her from back.

Ragini shocked. "Aahh Laksh...! Leave them"

Laksh refuses it. "No! It is your fault. You made me to do this. After all you made me addict to you!"

He kisses her cheeks and gave her wet kisses on her neck... his hands were on her breast and playing with them.

Ragini gasped. "Laksh!!!"

Laksh was near her earlobe he starts to whisper. "I haven't started yet...?"

Ragini let the spoon fall and turns to him. She gave herself to him. Laksh lifts her and made her sit on the surface. Both were in a heavy kiss attack, when they heard the fire detector.

Laksh looked up. "shit...Ragini all your fault!"

Ragini narrows. "Acha...?"

Laksh scares. "No Baacha my fault I seduce you!" He put the pot into the basin and pour water on it. Ragini opens the window to let the smoke out.

Ragini sat on the couch.

Laksh looked at her. "What you angry?!"

Ragini pouts. "Haan I am! Is that a wonder?!"

Laksh comes closer. "Oh ho My sweet wife, please don't be angry, what you want me to do?!.

Ragini pouts. "Nothing as you can't do anything!"

Laksh pouts. "What?! Was it my fault? you could have turned the heat off of the stove. But you didn't"

Ragini looked at him. oh no he took it seriously wait is he blaming me now wait Mister 😏.

Laksh comes in anger. "What you said I can't do anything?!"

Ragini nods and turned her face. "Yes Laksh ji, you can't do anything!. I have to do it all by my own" she stood up.

Laksh shouts. "Ragini stop right there, don't you dare to come into the kitchen corner. You really mean it that I, Lakshya Maheshwari can't cook! I will make...!" he was looking around.... "roti.. chappati... naan... bread!!! You just wait and watch!"

Ragini lowered her head. "No Laksh ji, I know you can't make them. It will take a lot more time if you do that"

Laksh fumes in anger. "Just shut up and sit down! What you thought that in all those years I haven't learnt to cook?! Oh please I know how to make bread"

Ragini smirks thinking. Now I can do some nail polish 💅.  "Laksh ji will they eat the food with roti?!"

Laksh was busy. "Haan of course they will after all, they do all work under me!"