Chapter four {Ragini PoV} (✔️)

Recap: Laksh PoV, he has fallen in love with his wife.

Ragini is at home in her hometown of the village. Laksh, her husband will come. Yes he will, he had talked to his mother.

Ragini was happy soooo happy her husband is coming after six weeks... 😔.

He said he would come within 3 to 4 weeks, but the business loss was higher, than they first thought. Not only this, but also my application for a Visa got delayed. There was always something missing, but the one I was missing, was my husband Laksh...  😍.

Like i said i miss him, let me explain you my feelings.

I go out I see him.
I go to the market I see him.
I go to the fields I see him.
I'm at our bedroom I feel him.

I'm totally lost, whenever someone talks about him I blush like a tomato, there is no way to get rid off my blush. He has made me his by his behaviour!

In this village there are so many men's who are bad eyeing the women, but not my Laksh he never did this. And even when he did this, he just did it to tease me!. Like he did the day he left calling my friends beautiful they are, but I know he was just teasing me still I didn't like it! He is mine, I don't want to share him! Isn't it enough to share him with his mother and father! There is no place for someone else.

Well he said he doesn't want children yet! I tricked him to know his real intentions. I'm very scared, no I was very scared! He is a stranger to me! I know each and everyone from the village just not him. I remember, when AP Maa come and asked for my hand... five years ago!

I was happy, because all of my friends were getting married, but my husband never come, I grow older and my mind was frighten, who he could be. My maturity was now fighting against this decision, but to be honest I'm happy that AP Maa kinda blocked me! No one come to ask for my hand as I was already given to Laksh. My Laksh. My husband. My soulmate!

It's strange to say something like this, but there are only positive memories I have of him. In these four days he stayed and one day we talked to each other. I abused him physically, but he didn't scold me! He took it as a joke!

Ragini was on her bed hiding her blushed face on the pillow!

He is coming today at anytime. Last time, when he come we got married without talking to each other! I hate silence I can't tolerate it!

On the third day of our marriage I talked to him, I remember his scared face, when I talked about Kids.

*Hahaha* She rolls on the bed, now she was on her back and her face was now facing the ceiling.

AP heard it and starts to shout. "Ragini what happen why are you laughing all alone?!"

Ragini closed her mouth suppressing her laugh.

AP knocked. "Ragini!!"

Ragini controlled herself. "Nothing Maa"

AP nods and leaves from there.

Ragini hits with her palm on her her forehead.
She was again on her front side, but this time she bends her elbows and rested her head on her hands.

I remember, when he slept on the bed. I couldn't sleep knowing he is sleeping next to me. I was scared even if he passed my stupid test I couldn't trust him that blindly so I turned many times not only this I also removed my scarf and I know he was watching me, but still he controls himself, he put my scarf back on me and turns away.

I didn't liked it, when I saw him showing me his back. Come on I'm his wife I want to see his face not back. I was angry so I kicked him, he was hell angry, but he didn't shout on me. I liked it... I liked him.

Then he teased me because of my old clothes, but I'm not less than him. I come equal to his style and I was praised by everyone where he was just okay, no he wasn't I couldn't control myself anymore from him. But then, when he starts to tease me more it broke my heart I got effected by his words for the other's, but he also said That I look beautiful ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.

Then this stupid mobile rings since morning I was hiding it, but it rung often. I was scared he had to go back and look I was right!

I was so upset, but then he cups my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead aaaawwwww I was getting weak knees!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ my heartbeat raced. Now I could understand why they all want more. He packed his bag, but with his clothes and belonging he also packed my heart. I gave it to him, don't know if he received it? And if he received it, if he has accepted it?!

I asked him for a kiss to remember him, but he just gently touched my lips saying if I kiss you would miss my flight.

Arrey flinging important or me??? Is that a question to even think about?!

I don't think so!

But he is coming and this time I will go with him!

Ragini was standing on her bed and jumping on it madly in happiness. She didn't know, when the door opens and someone who missed her badly enters the room.

Ragini shouts. "Aahhh!" She twisted her ankle and was about to fall, how when there are always two strong arms to protect her.

Ragini looked in his intense eyes.

____________