Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)

Recap: a few dream scenes 😉 but last was real the kiss!

Laksh smiles, he got the answers to all his open questions. Ragini just kissed him on his lips.
Laksh was smiling both had closed their eyes and bend their forehead together.

Laksh wanted more but *grrrrg*

Laksh opens his eye and looked at the innocent face of his wife, who was now holding her tummy. Laksh took her hand in his and they walked out of the bedroom.

Laksh looked at her. "Uhm my Baacha is hungry?!"

Ragini lowered her head, but she nods in shyness. Laksh smiles. He knows his wife has many shades and he loves all of them.

Laksh made her sit on the chair,
but Ragini shook her head.
Laksh comes closer. "What happen Ragini?!"
Ragini shows to their bedroom. Laksh nods with a smiles. He prepares a plate for her and himself, while she got the jug with glasses.

Laksh places the plate on the couch table he stood up to close the door, but Ragini moves her hips and closed the door. {not her leg 😂}.

Laksh was amazed by her act. She come closer to him. She placed the jug and glasses on the table. She sat on the sofa right next to him.

Laksh had washed his hands. "hmm! Enjoy your meal!"

He starts to eat, but Ragini didn't touched the food. As soon as Laksh was about to eat his first bite she comes and snatches the food from his hand leaving a sensational feeling in him the way she, it just made him a bit wild as she literally sucked the food in licking his fingers.

Ragini was happy finally her tummy got filled with food. She was sitting next to him her eyes were now closed and she was enjoying the meal. Laksh looked at her, losing himself in her.

Ragini opens her eyes, she felt his gaze she took the plate, she forms a morsel with her hand and hold it for him. Laksh eats from her hand. The same way she did and it was giving her an equal feeling, she was losing the control over her breath.

After the dinner both sat on the bed. Ragini looked at him, she always looked at him and then down to her shawl, she was playing with it.

Laksh hold her hand with a tight yet soft grip. "Ragini...?!" He whispers her name in her ear.

Ragini looked at him.