Chapter seven {teasing} (✔️)

Recap: Slow Love moments both confessed their love in their way.

Laksh woke up finding the bed empty well at least she didn't kicked him out of the bed like last time, but how she could move him without disturbing his sleep?!. That girl is just an one piece, an unique one! 

Laksh stretches his arms, he went to the washroom and changes still sleepy yawning, but yet excited to have some love moments with his wife.

Ragini was in the kitchen, she was preparing the breakfast. Laksh back hugs her and touches her waist for a moment, the time stopped, both were in there world.

Ragini closed her eyes while he was kissing her neck. Ragini was just lost in his embrace, when both got disturbed by the shout of AP.

"Ragini is the breakfast ready, it's smelling like if it burns"

Ragini opens her eyes and mouth in shock. Laksh gulps. "oh shit...!"

Ragini pouts.

Laksh looked at her. "I'm sorry woh... make it again". She pushes him away.

Laksh pouts. "Arrey I didn't told you to close your eyes".

Ragini fumes. "GET OUT!" She shows him the way out of the kitchen with the hot spoon, which was in the hot oil before. He nods in fear and leaves the kitchen.

Ragini immediately prepared something else. They all eat and Laksh was holding her hand under the table, but she was still angry on him.

Laksh whispers. "Ragini you won't hear it often, I'm sorry!"

Ragini glares at him. Oh really I won't in this one week I will make you say sorry to me each day any time!. She smirks devilish.

Laksh got confused as he saw her smirk. Oh no she is she planning something, she is my cute wife! Wait cute no she has done many pranks on me! Be careful Laksh she is planning something big!.

In the evening they reached Ragini parents home. Laksh was pampered by everyone and they forgot Ragini she fumes in anger and jealousy.

Ragini comes closer to Laksh, she shows him her waist, his weakness. Laksh touched it. Ragini moans. "Ouch!"

All eyes were on them! "Laksh ji...!" She playfully hits him.

AP fumes. "Laksh!" She shows him her eyes! "What were you doing?"

Laksh stammers. "Nn...n...nothing Maa"

DP fumes too. "Say sorry and don't you dare to do anything like this again".

Laksh was numb. "But..?!"

AP repeats. "Say sorry"
Laksh fumes. "Sorry!" he said under his breath! Ragini smirks.

They reached home. Ragini and AP were talking the whole night, while Laksh was getting more and more annoyed!

The next morning started like the last, she was gone! But this time she wasn't in the kitchen she was at the roof hanging the clothes.

Laksh comes. "Ragini!" He comes with a speed. Ragini ignores him.

Laksh keeps calling her. "Ragini...!" Ragini didn't reply.

Laksh nods. "Oh okay you wanna play with me! You are messing with the wrong person!" Laksh was coming closer to her, but she wasn't moving in scare. Laksh hugs her and starts touch her.

"Laksh!!!!".

Laksh immediately runaway....

Ragini bursts out in a loud laughter as she knew DP would be there!