Chapter nineteen {Ill} (✔️)

Recap: Date with new experience.

RagLak were regularly consummating.

Laksh comes home from work while shouting for Ragini. She didn't answer or reply on him.

Laksh searched for her there she was lying on the bed, he sees the duvet she was shivering due to illness.

Laksh placed the suitcase aside anf went to her. He checked on her forehead and body temperature.

Laksh frighten. "Baacha you have fever! Oh no! Wait Haan now your husband will take care of you!"

Ragini looked at him with a smile, her eyes were lowered and she couldn't speak much. But he was there for her.

Laksh got up from the bed. He took a bowl and filled it with water.

He comes with a dried cloth and dipped it into the bowl. He drained the cloth for the unnecessary water and placed it on her forehead.

Ragini was admiring him. oh he is so caring... -*Hatshi🤧*

Laksh felt bad. "Baacha God bless you! Don't worry I'm here na. You just take rest, I will take care of the household"

Ragini nods and Laksh starts with the work. He first cleans up the room.

He went into the kitchen to prepare a soup. Poor he, when he was ill he felt very helpless and called for home delivery. Or he got soup by a friend he never did it by his own.

Laksh starts to search online for a soup recipe.

"What you have to use so many ingredients just to make a soup! Uff no... 😩" he talked to himself.

Basic fill the pot with water.

Laksh smirks. easy peasy.

Now add in salt and the cut vegetables?!

Vegetables?! That too cut? Oh no 😱 😢.

He starts to cut the onions and the tears appears on his face he was crying. 😭😭 he went further to cut the carrots celery and  potatoes into small pieces.

He put them into the boiling water and waited till they cooked tender.

He cleaned the kitchen in the meantime, then the living room, well he didn't kept an eye on the pot and the water starts to overboil.

Laksh cursed. "shit!!!"

He rushes to the pot and switched off the stove. Next step add the soup in the food processor. Laksh did it and the kitchen was looking like a mess, like he was. He even got burnt, but it was okay for him.

He filled the soup in a bowl and went back to his wife. He himself was looking like he attend a food war. Horror!

He saw her sleeping, he checked on her again and changed the cloth on her forehead. He kisses her forehead several times to feel her to make her feel his presence.

Ragini turns and lies on his lap. Lakah caresses her head. Giving her love kisses on her cheek and forehead.

Ragini was feeling good. she loves it to be close to him. He was the one, who loved her the most. She the one, who loves him the most.

Laksh bought the medicine Ragini denied to take them, but Laksh pouts this time.

Ragini saw his pouts. "Laksh ji... you na... are very... bad"

She took the medicine and drunk it down with water. She hugs him tight. "I'm scared!"

Laksh was shocked. "What why Baacha?!"

Ragini looked at him. "You stayed with me for so many days what about your work?!"

Laksh shook his head in disbelief. "Baacha your health comes first besides the other's are there na!"

He met with his forehead on her forehead.

Ragini *hatshi 🤧*

Laksh looked at her.

Ragini looks at him. "sorry!"

Laksh cleans his face. "Ragini this was a direct attack I think I will be the next one, who will be ill"

Ragini shook her head. "No way, as long as I'm there nothing can harm you!" She hugs him tight!

Laksh hugs her back. Making her sleep on his chest her real mattress.

A few days passed and Ragini was fine!

Laksh comes to her. "Oh how is my Baacha?!"

Ragini smiles. "superb! Thank to You 😘😘😘😘"

Laksh taps his shoulder. "Aww see I'm a good husband"

Ragini thought. "Hmm 🤔 I can't agree with that"

Laksh opens his mouth. "What?! Ragini?!"

Ragini smirks. "Lakshya you are not good you are the best husband"

She places her hands around his neck and kisses him, what he reciprocates with equal love and passion...

______