Chapter three {Laksh PoV} (✔️)

Recap: RagLak had a weird talk about kids. Laksh left as his business faces a loss. Ragini asked for a kiss before he left, but it was just a gentle touch not more.

Laksh was at the airport. Thinking of the last couple of days.

Ragini is a very cute and bubbly girl, but very innocent. Gosh how could she start the talk about the kids? She is completely mad! But why is she so scared, is there anything I'm missing?!

All those other girls got married in a young age, now Ragini is 21 years old I'm 30 years old. I think it is fine, it would be much more worse, when I would be 21 years old and she would be just 12 year old. Gosh no way.

I had so many questions before agreeing to this marriage. Mom explains me, that she is mature, but after meeting her I can say she isn't! She behaves like a child, but somehow she has also behaves like a typical wife.

Laksh was laughing, the people at the airport gave him a weird look. Laksh felt embarrassed, he suppressed his laugh.

The flight was announced. Laksh went into the plane, he searched his seat number. He placed his handbag into the luggage boot and sat on his seat, putting the safety belt on.

Laksh got a window seat. He looks out of the window, he smiles again thinking of her. How she behaves, when he was sleeping next to her.

She kicked me and then she tries to cover it?! This girl is so amazing and cute. Don't forget she is Hot... oh don't think about her cleavage... Laksh control otherwise you will have to face a bigger embarrassment, than you ever thought!

I have to say she is very jealous, I'm a bit scared how she will react if I ever do a real mistake. She kicks me off the bed! But why?.

Well she is very cute, the way she got jealous while I praised the other women... *hahaha*.

"Shhh!"

Laksh turns to the back seat. "Sorry!"

Laksh beta control, uff I can't forget her! How will I stay away from her, that too for four weeks?! Shit she has marked herself in my mind...

Laksh fall asleep while thinking of her chubby lips.

Laksh was smiling, he was dreaming about her lips. Those gentle lips he had just touched. He wished to seal them forever with his lips.

The plane arrives at the London airport. Laksh was still dreaming about her, when the air hostess come and wakes him.