Chapter sixteen {fight} (✔️)

Every relationship can't be happy only also fight comes some day knocking at their doors.

Ragini was in the kitchen whereas Laksh was in the bedroom looking for his stuff. He was missing an important file which he needs for the next meeting with the clients.

Laksh was annoyed. "Ragini!! Ragini!!" His anger raised and so was his voice volume. "Ragini!!!!"

Ragini got scared he never shout like this at her. Well he never shouted at her at all, this is the first time! She stopped with the kitchen work and went to him.

She was scared as she doesn't know why he was angry on her neither she wanted to say something wrong to him.

"L... La...la... Laksh ji!" She comes near him, her heartbeat raced. An inner volcano was boiling in him she could sense the change in his behaviour.

"Ragini! I'm calling you for so long, what the hell is wrong?! Why didn't you answer me?!"

Ragini took a deep breath with closed eyes. She was controlling her emotions, her tears were hidden. Another breathe, but this breath was a hot breath she could feel in front of her. It was his breath.

He was sitting the moment she come and closed her eyes, now he was standing right in front of her. She was scared of the unknown event.

"Ragini!" His voice was deep, strong and angry! "Where is my file?!" He said in a determined tone.

Ragini opens her eyes, she looked at him directly into his eyes. "Laksh ji I don't know about a file?! I haven't seen one!"

Laksh was controlling his anger. He knows how fast he can lose his cool. He turns just to divide his mind, but he turns again to her. "Ragini where is my file?!" He asked again.

Ragini shook her head. "Laksh ji I really don't know which file you are talking about!"

"This...!" he points on his suitcase. "You know this is my suitcase daily you check on it! It's only you or me who touched it. I haven't touched my suitcase, since yesterday after leaving the office. The last who had taken a look in it was You! Where the hell is the file. Ragini!!!"

Ragini frighten, she moves backwards as his eyes were getting red. "I... I wi... will check Haan wait"

She opens his suitcase and checks everything, but there was no file. She checked the cupboards, but there was no file. She checked his desk, but there was no file. As soon she returns to him with the bad news, he did what he never wanted to do.

Thaadh!!!!

Ragini was holding her burning cheek! She was crying bitterly. Laksh looked at her, he was feeling bad and angry about himself. But he was too angry to admit his fault! He leaves to office not able to see her crying!

Ragini was lying on the bed, she was hiding her face on the pillow and crying her heart out!.

Laksh ji has slapped me!!!
I hate him!!!
He is bad!!!
I don't want to see him again!!!
Just because of a stupid file!!!

😢😢😢😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭

Laksh reaches his office. He was pissed the day started very bad for him. Not the file, but the way he behaves was the thing, which was irking and disturbing him.

Damn it just a file and I raised my hand on her!! Shit I'm so stupid!!!
Baacha I'm sorry forgive me!!!
Will you?!

Laksh was tensed his whole day was only with the thoughts of her about her feelings about the pain he had given her.

A knock on his cabin door broke his thoughts.

"Come in!"

His partners come in Sanskaar and Suraj. "Hey the meeting is going to start! Hurry up!".

Laksh was tensed. "Woh file?!"

Suraj Geld it up. "Here come! You left it yesterday. I took it for safety"

Laksh was numb. "what...?! You have the file?! Oh shit everything for nothing..."he murmurs under his breath holding his fist.

Sanskaar comes closer. "Lucky you fine?!Something happen?!"

Laksh shook his head. "We need to attend the meeting!"

The two nods and were waiting for him.

The meeting went well, but Laksh wasn't interested his whole focus was on Ragini.

My poor Baacha what I did?! Uff Baacha I'm so so so so sorry!

The meeting was over and Laksh left immediately to meet Ragini, but before that he bought some flowers and chocolates. In the hope she might forgive him...

Wrong she didn't forgive him....

Ragini looked at him in furious as she would scratch his face into pieces.

Laksh pleaded. "Baacha I'm sorry if you want you can hit me too!"

Ragini shook her head. "Laksh but then there would be no difference between you and me!"

You are a heartless man
I'm a loving woman.

Laksh hold his ears. "Ragini I did a mistake and I know a sorry isn't enough! But please listen to me! I love you! Please forgive me!"

"No! I don't want to forgive you!" She shouts.

Laksh was standing in front of the door. "Ragini let me come in where should I go... it's very late in the night"

"You have plenty of friends or your partners I'm sure they have a place for a man who hit his wife!"

Laksh felt bad. Yeah he raised his hand on his wife, he is feeling ashamed over himself more than this he is worried about her! "Baacha you ate something?!. Baacha you had something?! Open the door. I will feed you and then I will leave. Promise!"

Ragini opens the door. He places the bouquet on the sideboard and his suitcase too. Laksh made something to eat as Ragini didn't do anything besides crying.

Laksh made her an egg she eats from his hands. He places her on her bed and covered her with the duvet giving her a good night kiss on her forehead! He caresses her cheek where he slapped her. A kiss for the hurt he has given her.

Laksh was about to leave, but she hold his hand. She pulls him down snd made him sleep next to her. "I hate you"

Laksh hold her tight. "I love you!"

Ragini glares at him. "Shh! Sleep now!"
Laksh quietly slept next to her...
______