Chapter nine {Naugty} + 18 (✔️)

Recap: RagLak arrived England. Ragini tried to irritate Laksh.

Laksh was numb Ragini was in front of him in her nature look no clothes just her bare body

Laksh closed his eyes as he knows she is playing a prank with him again.

Ragini pouts. "Laksh look na!!! How do ypu like me, with or without clothes. Laksh say na!!! Okay you don't say anything, then I will pick up the robe and wear it again, I will leave to the bedroom alone!"

Laksh opens one eyelid. "Ragini are you joking?!"

Ragini shook her head.

Laksh stood up. "Good because I'm on!"

Ragini got confused. "Haaw What you mean?"

Laksh looks down to his little friend and Ragini follows his gaze.

Ragini widen her eyes. "Chi!"

Laksh looked at her. "You better run because I'm not going to leave you today".

Ragini giggles. Laksh hold her waist. "I..." he comes closer... "love..." he was so near her lips... "You!"

She places her lips on his, both had a long kiss, the real one.

Laksh was caressing her back, while she was trying to remove his shirt.

Laksh feels him. "Oh Ragini what are you trying?!". Ragini bites on his lip, Laksh holds her even tighter, her breasts were touching his chest. Laksh kisses her passionately, she soon pushes him lightly.

Ragini was breathing heavily. She was seeking for oxygen. Laksh looked at her, he plugs her hair strands back on her ear.

Ragini shook her head. "Laksh not here!"

Laksh smirks. "You started it, I'm just following your wish"

Ragini releases herself from his embrace. "Laksh in the bedroom there is a large bed"

Laksh nods with a smile. She goes first.

Laksh was scared. Please don't close the door!.
He follows her both were in the bedroom Laksh took off his shirt, Ragini had placed a pillow on her body.

Laksh was confused. "Ragini what is this? Why you placed the pillow on your body?" Ragini pulls him towards her. "Laksh I need time na, please help me in feeling comfortable"

Laksh nods with a smile. He holds her hand and kisses her neck. He further kisses her cheeks and moves to her lips. He was sucking the lower lip while she was learning how to suck his upper lip.

Laksh and Ragini both stopped as of the need of oxygen.

Ragini smiles at him.
"Thank you! For slow love"

Laksh nods, he kisses her neck she moans with heavy breaths. Laksh turns her and starts to kiss her back, she was lying on the mattress while the pillow was on her back. Laksh was still in his trousers!

Laksh just kisses the back slowly he bites her, he marks her back with his love. His hands were moving down her waist, soon he moves his hand to her belly from there he moves further to her breast.

Laksh was on her neck, a love mark after another was marking her bare body. She was clutching her hands on the bedsheet.

Laksh squeezes her breast, she moans louder.

Laksh flips her, she was now in front of him. Ragini had closed her eyes she was breathing fast, but a glow was shown on her face.

She loves his touch, she loves him, she opens her eyes and places her hands on his neck, she was loving his gaze on her, the intensity she could feel it miles away.

Laksh kisses her forehead, he removes the pillow completely, she was now underneath him.

Laksh was kissing her cleavage holding her breasts, again he squeeze them, she bites him, what he never thought she would do.

Laksh pouts. "Ragini you said slow I'm making slow, but you bite me did I made a mistake?!" Ragini shook her head. She turns him and was over him now.

"Laksh your pant is disturbing us, take it off! Now!!!"

Laksh smirks. "Really you won't me to take off the pant"

Ragini nods. "Haan. I'm ready! But..."

"Slow?!" He asked with lifted eyebrow.

Ragini nods. "Haan slow"

Laksh pulls her, he kisses her again this time he bites her on her lips, which made her scream and open her mouth.

Laksh enters her mouth with his tongue.
Ragini widen her eyes. This was all new she closed her eyes soon as she was reciprocating to him. Laksh slowly moves further, he removed his pants, but she didn't notice it.

Laksh nuzzles on her neck. She digs her nails on his back. Laksh didn't care, he was very slow and caring for her health. Laksh caresses her back both were in a smooch, which had no stop!

Ragini got confuse as he stopped. "Laksh what happen?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Nothing all is fine, you close your eyes, please!"

Ragini closed her eyes and Laksh moves down to her soft part, he stroke her thighs she was very tensely, but with his care she loses her tightness, he was having full access to her soft part.

"Ragini you don't worry, it won't hurt I just want to comfort you!"

Ragini nods.

Laksh kisses her belly, he bites her waist and was now going on her soft part, he licks her...

Ragini widen her eyes. "Laksh!"

Laksh didn't answer just continues. Soon Ragini moves with her hips. Laksh comes up to her he has licked her whole body.

Ragini had closed her eyes as soon as he arrives in front of her.

"Ragini...? You want me to go further?!"

Ragini nods.

Laksh kisses her eyelids. "Ragini open your eyes I want to see you?!. Don't you want to see me?!"

Ragini opens her eyes. "Laksh does it pain much?!"

Laksh looked at her. "I won't lie to you, but I think it does"

Ragini nods, she hold him.

"Ragini I'm here na. You can hold me as tight as you want. I will try to make it as comfortable as possible, but trust me there is no way to reduce the pain"

Ragini nods. "Laksh then do in one go!"

Laksh refuses. "No Ragini it will hurt more!"

Ragini shook her head. "Laksh you have a plaster on your injury you pull it with care or on one go?!"

"Nice example. Okay!" he kisses her forehead. Ragini was looking at him like he wishes. Laksh comes near. "I'm sorry..." he kisses her lips and enters her like they talked in one go

"Aaahhh!!!" Laksh felt hurt, he looks at her. She was crying the pain was unbearable. "I'm so sorry..." Ragini cries a bit, but he said she could hold him like she did! She hold him as tight as possible her nails has marked his back.

Ragini soon consoles by his talk and care.

Ragini speaks to him. "Laksh... slow.. Haan"

Laksh nods, he didn't move much, but what he did made her moan. She was reciprocating to his love, both were one soul.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

_________