Heartless bastard... right?

Pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic.

A boy crying over a dead girl?

Pfft, sounds like bullshit

And it was all because I just slit a chainsaw through her head and now her heads chopped off.

Weaklings. No doubt on saying that.

I chuckle evily as the man cries over the woman hoping for her dear life.

Words can't describe how idiotic this man is.

Can I even call him a man?

I don't see any manhood in his actions.

"Oi, man up. People have to die someday anyway-" I said as I was soon cut off.

"MAN UP!? MAN UP!?! DON'T YOU SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE THE PERSON OF YOUR DREAMS, THE PERSON THAT HELPED YOU CHEER UP, THE PERSON THATS MY COMPLETE EVERYTHING DIE INFRONT OF ME!?" he yells as he continued to sob more.

Like what I predicted. Pathetic

Why did I even try to calm him down anyway?

I evily grinned at the thought

Welp, time to go bye-bye~

I pull out a gun and point it at his head. As he was about to look up at me a loud BANG suddenly rang through our ears.

Yep, that was my gun.

I saw his face go in complete shock and fall back with his now blooded, shot head.

Why do I do this..?

Why do I do this to the people who didn't even do anything wrong...

I know they don't deserve this..

But that one side just takes control of me forever...

I never wanted this.. but I got it anyway

I cant stop ... I just.. can't

My smile faded as I continued to wander my eyes to the now dead people.

And to think I did all of this havoc..

I... feel bad...

But seeing as though I still have my sanity makes this even more dreadful than it is...

But I don't know why I JUST can't

I-I DON'T WANT THIS AT ALL!!

TORD SNAP OUT OF IT THIS ISN'T YOURSELF AT ALL--

..haha..ha...

"Not yourself"? Oh please.

Tord Larsson, a pathetic man who slaughters people for his own satisfaction.. doesn't that sound all Tord-y to you?

That's just me... the person who always ruins lives innocent or not...

I continue to walk towards the street not giving a damn fuck about the cars.

Actually, they were none so what's there to worry about?

I daze down my hands to see them all blood filled with.

I chuckle as I shove it down into my hood pockets.

Always the same sight isn't it?

It was a peaceful night out so I just walked my way home.

It wasn't long enough until I ran into a guy, bumping into him rather harsh causing us both to fall over.

Wow.. must've been pretty strong since that I actually FELL over to the ground.

I stand up and dust off imaginary dust on my shoulders

"Watch it." I threatened at him.

To my surprise, he didn't give a fuck and just stood up flipping me off, while not looking at me, and just ran away no other words said.

It seems a little bit weird that I somehow know that guy..? He's all too familiar too me..

Meh, I was too tired to even think about it anyways.

It wasn't until a few moments until I reached my destination.

I opened the door and walked in and closed it again.

I made a bee-line all the way to my room and flopped on bed not giving a care in the world about my blood stained clothes. No one lived here but me and this is somehow the same thing every single day.

It wasn't a matter of time until I shut my eyes and doze off to sleep.

Another day, another killing

Oh Tord how fucking classic you are as always.