'The End'

(I no longer have interest in finishing this story, sorry.

So to make up for this. I'll just put the smut here.

New book by the way, "In Love with Her (Tamara x Reader Fanfiction)"

Enjoy.)

~Time skip/Tom's POV~

It's been almost a week since I've joined the army.

I replaced Pauline's place, and now I'm the Secretary. And Pauline's one of the generals now, since I'm the replacement.

I was walking down the hallway to give the commie his fucking papers, in his room. Now that I think about it, I regret being here at all.

But something just keeps me from just running away from this hellhole. I'm not even sure why... it's more of a feeling. I just can't put a finger on it.

"Permission to enter?" I ask through the Red Leader's door.

"Enter." He said and I walk in. I didn't even want to be there. Let alone, here in this stupid fucking base.

I look at the maniac to see him smirking. What the hell is he planning..

"Sir? Is there somethi-" as soon as I said those words. He pins me to the wall (I know cliché but wtf am I supposed to do-).

My heart raced as he leans closer. And as he closed the gap between us, I was shocked. But I found it in me to kiss back.

It soon turned into a heated make-out session. He then backed away, and I was somehow a little bit of disappointed. But then he planted kisses on my neck, leaving me hickeys.

I grunted and it seems to make him a little impatient. He continues to kiss my neck until he gets on my sweet spot. This caused me to moan loud and he smirks in-between kisses, he continues to suck on that spot making me a moaning mess, not long enough a hickey was made.

Tord grew impatient to the fact that he grabbed my waist, kissed me, and leading us to his bed, and pinning me against it, making me whimper a bit. His hand creeped up to my shirt and his free hand unbuckling my pants.

I was helpless. I hated to admit it, but I loved it. Out of all those times, here I am making out with my childhood and still enemy.

As soon as my pants were down, he gropes my member making me gasp and moan.

"You like that, Jehovah?~" He teases at me playfully, his hand going up and down causing friction.

I hesitantly nod and I couldn't control my moans. I was a little pissed by the teasing, but I couldn't reach my hand up to bitch slap this fucking commie to the next dimension.

He pulls his pants down to reveal his private. I couldn't help but look at it, everytime I look away my 'eyes' seems to take a quick glance.

Tord chuckles as he noticed this and lines up to my entrance. I gulped and as soon as his throbbing member was inside me i yelp in pain, but Tord let me adjust and later on I nod, gesturing him to continue.

It was slow at first and I let out gentle moans, but then the commie picks up the speed and every single time he pounds i couldn't take in a single moan.

I then reached my climax without warning. Not long enough the commie did too.

He lets out a few more thrusts before laying on the bed next to me, we were both desperate for air. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close.

"I love you, Thomas.. I always had.." He kisses my forehead and snuggles closer to me.

A burst of emotions were scavenging throughout me. But one stood out is the shared feeling, Love.

"I love you too, Tord." I smile warmly and snuggle back.

~END~

(WHAT A LOVELY DAY TO WRITE SMUT

ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW BOOK PLEASE-

EEEE I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS SHIT

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS THAT I'M LATER GONNA REPLY TOO

P.S ABUSING CAPS IS FUN

SEEYAAAA <33333333333)