Only Loved Ones

(Written before that's what I thought)

Tord's P.O.V
(ack first time a pov text came up bc its for to avoid further confusion than its intended to qwq)

I wake up to hear the buzzing of my phone, only to encounter a call from Pauline, Pau and Pat's daughter. (Picture at the top I made it and ye it's a oc <3)

Yeah, yeah you probably heard that I'm also their child and i could tell you I am, Pauline is just my younger also adopted sister that is.

I'm still the Leader of the Red Army nonetheless, she's the Secretary and she just mostly list the things I had to do for the day and remind me of things that's been happening and reminding me of such.

But at the end of the day, we're still siblings through good or worse.

But I still can't get off my mind that one day when Pauline lost her left eye..

I still got that worthless son of a bitch that shot her, down in my basement so I can put him in more pain than whatever my sis is going through.

I even carved his eye sockets out with a spoon from my undying rage.

I grunted from my exhaustion since that I'm half asleep and reach the start call button of my phone.

"Red leader! Where are you right now?!" She practically yells through the phone.

"Relax, I'm just at home. Nothing too serious. Also, cut off the names we're not at base right now, sis" I reassured her.

"S-Sorry red lea- bro.. just worried since that you haven't been in touch lately" she says obviously worried

"Nah, it's fine. How's it holding up at the base?"

"Meh, been pretty boring. People have been quiet and no one seems to be against us at the meantime, which is good but it's too quiet, and I mean TOO quiettt...." she wines.

I swear she's overly adorable when she's not that serious all the time my god.

"Hmm.. how's your eye, matey?" I teased trying to keep in my laughter.

"Bro, i swear to fucking god if you don't stop it with the pirate jokes I could've killed you by now."

"Suuuuuure"

"You're lucky I love you, big bro.." she groans in frustration.

"Teehee, love you too"

"Anyways, gotta go, dad's calling for breakfast."

"Which one?" I joked

I can hear the most disappointed sigh over the phone but I can sure tell she's holding in her laughter from her slight snorts.

"Lay off the jokes, man. Not funny"

"I can hear your snorts, dumbass"

"Fine. Caught"

"PAULINE! GET YO ASS OVER HERE WE'RE EATING!" I hear dad (Pat) say.

"That's my cue. Byeeee!~" she hangs up.

"Bye" I say but I still know she doesn't hear it.

It's like Pat is the mother of our lives but he's a man so what's there to blame? Shows obvious signs that they care, can be strict if needed, is always there for you.

God, I love my family so much even if I'm just adopted..

He'll make a pretty good mother actually now that I think of it...

Pau on the other hand is that one "cool" dad with those constant jokes that he makes all the time.

Probably, how I got my so called "humour" if that's what you want to call it.

He still worries when we're hurt though. He even puts away his cigar when we are. A rare sight to behold

Doesn't show much emotion either. But nevertheless, Pau and Pat are weirdly adorable together, not to mention, Pau trying to be kind for his husband makes me and Pauline scream inside because of fangirling.

Yes, I mostly fangirl over fanboying don't judge me.

I realize I still have my bloody ass clothes but eh, I don't give a goddamn fuck 'bout it

Makes me more intimidating than I already am.

I got up my feet and trot down my way into the basement.

As I open the door a loud creeek sound goes over the room like soundwaves.

The man was taken aback, surprised and was quivering to the bone and was trying to escape but it was no use because of the tight ropes that surrounded his arms and feet.

Just how I like it.

I grab a butcher knife but he wasn't aware because of having no eyes at all.

Seriously, how is he still living?

"Alright, you dumbfuck, now where were we?" I grin evily

"N-no p-please..."