Just like old times

"EDD!" I shout throughout the corridors as I see Edd begging for his own life as Tord is going to take it

I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE MY FRIENDS HURT

STUPID MOTHERFUCKING COMMIE ALWAYS TAKING THINGS AWAY FROM ME

I suddenly growled as my monster form begins to partake my unpresent humanoid body, leaving Edd shocked whilst Tord grins evily as I noticed he was actually planning this all along

It didn't take long until Tord brings out a knife and shoves it into Edd's cheek and continue to slide it down, with no sympathy involved in doing his own actions.

Oh he's getting what's coming to him.

I claw my sharpened paws unto the hard, marbled cement and prepare to charge into that motherfucker of a commie.

He chuckles darkly with surprisingly no fear in his expression.

As I see Edd almost passing out of all the loss of blood that made me rage even more.

I suddenly realized I'm starting to get dizzy and my vision starts to get blurry.

Oh now I know what that commie is planning.

"TOM NO!-" Edd screams at me, desperate for me to stay alive but my body gave up due to the stress it was handling

I didn't see anything but pitch black.

I hear screams and it stopped when I came to the conclusion... Edd was killed..

I shot my 'eyes' back open to see me on my own bed with tears all over my face as I see Edd and Matt begging for me to wake up.

I cry in tears once more but it was more of so 'tears of Joy' to see that my most trusted friend, Edd is alive

I immediately tackle-hugged him but he was confused about my sudden movement and so is Matt.

"Shh.. it's alright you big baby. It's all just a nightmare" Edd comforted and rubbing my back.

A nightmare...

Thank god...

I can't bare to see neither of my friends hurt..

But the fact that I turn down the suggestions of us hanging out makes me feel guilty about it..

I sniffled my nose as I say "Hey Edd... can maybe the three of us hang out.. and I mean right now..?"

I can sense Edd keeping his squealing as I said that because it was more of so out of the blue.

"YES TOM, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!" He said obviously excited about all of this.

I stand up and go to the corner of my bed to sit down and so did Edd.

I just hope this gets my mind out of anything that's been going on..

Matt was also squealing alongside Edd which cheered me up that they actually miss me after all of those times that I turned down my friends..

"Wait, where are we going exactly?" Matt questions us both

It was a moment of silence until I spoke up.

"Well I did hear that they're opening up ASFD land back up into business but I do hope that those zombies doesn't show up like last time." I said

They all thought for a brief moment thinking about my suggestion.

"Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!" Edd shot up with a joyful smile on his face.

They really do miss me don't they..

Matt simply shrugged but decided to agree with Edd since that there are no other things to do.

Welp, guess that we're going to ASDF Land once again.