Worried Sick

(Lots of cursing in this oh god what had gotten over me-

Ya bitches I swear alot fite me m8s

Jk jk, hope ya like dis anywayz :'3)

Edd's P.O.V

"Darnit, why is he taking so long!?" I cursed under my breath, but was loud enough for Matt to hear it.

"I dunno. Probably left us like he always does" he says, pouting.

"Why is Tim no fun!? He always ignores us!" He continues.

"It's Tom. And yeah he does.." I rant along with him, looking down at the floor with a frown.

"Hey, Edd.. when do you ever think he'll hang out with us again?" He questions, tilting his head while doing so.

"Honestly, Matt. I don't even know. He's been like this since the 'incident' which was.. two years ago..."

"WHAT!? HE'S BEEN ALONE FOR TWO YEARS!?" Matt snapped wailing his arms around.

"Yeah.. well that is time for ya.." I joked and smiled, trying to change the mood a little bit.

He takes a few deep breaths before having a final sigh.

"Edd we need to help Tam with all costs. I might not remember his name correctly or some memories of him but I'm pretty sure he's our friend judging by how you view of him." He then breathes out and breathes in heavily, desperate for air because of all of the things he just said.

I was slightly taken aback from his sudden care for the world around us and a form of my lips change into a small smile before replying to his comment.

"Thank you, Matt. But one thing that concerns me is how?" I question.

He looks up to me with confusion written all over his face.

"Uh, did I say something?" He tilts his head in confusion.

Oh right, of course he already forgot it.

Damnit how could I forget he has short term memory losses from time to time

"I was- or err you- talking about Tom having help from his constant fear of being under the sun," I joked.

"Oh- wait what?" He questions

Why can't people laugh at my jokes

"Just kidding, you were talking about Tom and his need of help of being out to hang out with us again, but when I asked how, you completely forgot it." I chuckled.

"Oh, sorry Edd" he scratches the back of his neck.

"It's fine really. I'm used to you forgetting about bull so it isn't really a surprise to me" I smiled.

He thinks for a brief moment before speaking up.

"Maybe, we can force him? Or not, we can just possibly drag him outside the house so he has no choice, but to hang out with us!" His eyes lit up with excitement as he says the last suggestion.

"I hate to break it to you, Matt.. but first of all, I've tried but he just slams the door on me. And second, that'll be pretty awkward once we're outside..." I frown at the floor again, hating to see Matt disappointed for not noticing his suggestions weren't really much help, made me guilty.

I sit down on the sidewalk and place both my arms on my chin, sighing.

"Well.. we have no choice but to wait.." he also says looking down and sits next to me.

It was dead silent after that. Tom was taking too long to do any of his bullcrap and now I'm stuck here wondering if he just lets us out all over again.

This is just making me absolutely fucking pissed

Wait did I just curse..?

Oh my god I'm THAT pissed...

I need to get over this.. this isn't helping me at al-

"Woah, why so blue all of a sudden?" A familiar voice came up to us.

I look up to see Tom, the center of my worries, looking at us with a big smile plastered all over his face.

"TOM!" Me and Matt -but it was more of Tim- said in unison then jumping up and hug the life out of him.

"UMm tOo tiGht gUys" he breathes out, desperate for air.

Me and Matt loosen our grip and I change my expression into an angry one.

"Tom! Where the absolute fucking shit were you!?" I screamed at him but I slap my hand over my mouth after realizing I actually cursed infront of my friends..

Tom gasped and so did Matt obviously taken back by my words.

"Y-you.." Tom said in disbelief but wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"That's right you piece of shit. I sweared now can you calm the fuck down?! You had me worried sick and so did Matt! I thought you motherfucking left like all those times you did, mother fucking fucker!" I almost cried.

"E-Edd I'm... sorry.. alright..? I'm not good with apologies but please forgive me... the reason why I was avoiding you guys is because I was stuck in my worthless space I call a fucking 'room'.. and as I realized how much I've been ignoring you both made me think of an idea that maybe we can be a trio again..? I'm deeply sorry and I've should've realized it sooner. I'm also not good with showing emotions but.. I love you both... platonically.. alot.." his mood immediately changes and he runs over to hug both Matt and I.

I let the tears fall out my eyes and I find myself sobbing on Tom's shoulder, slowly hugging back. Matt was also doing the same thing as I did but was more quiet about it.

We were there for what felt like hours, sobbing for what felt like an eternity.

I pull back from the group hug and so did the other two.

I let out a sniffle, letting the tears dry up while I collect my thoughts and think of what to say.

"I-I'm sorry a-about the c-curse wor-words I just couldn't c-control myself.." I sniffle again.

"It's really fine, Edd. Seeing that side of you made me hella scared not gonna lie." He rubs his arm nervously.

"Yeah, Edd! Who knew you could be so intimidating?" Matt jumps in.

"Well erm.. thanks I guess..?" I nervously smiled.

"Now that the day is over, what about some pizza?" Tom says, changing the subject.

Tom looks at me.

"And coke?" He widely smiled.

I lit up my eyes and excitedly nod my head non-stop, making me feel a slight bit dizzy.

The group giggles because of my clear obsession of coke.

"Careful there, sunshine. Don't wanna get a headache do ya?" Tom teases me like I'm a child.

I playful stick my tongue out to him and we all walk towards a pizza place just a few blocks away.

But of course, we all checked if it had cola and luckily there was.

We sat down in a table for three and begin order what we'd like.

Once the waiter came in, I notice Tom's "eyes" shot open only happened to notice to know who he was.

"Jonathan!?"