Not the usual days..

I swear to all of the cola that I've ever drank in my life I worry for this guy way too much.

He hasn't been himself since Tord died after the so called 'incident'.

Whenever me and Matt come up with a great idea for our outings or bonding times he simply declines and I'm left there completely worried about his actions..

Does he worry about Tord?

That's a question that I want to be answered immediately.

I mean, what the fluff?

They had fights almost every time and now he's sad?

I'm honestly super duper confused.

I frown as i continue to eat the bacon I cooked for all three of us.

"Um... Edd are you alright?" Matt questions me with concern.

I sigh in disappointment as I ate the last bacon strip on my plate.

Dang, that was fast..

"Yea... I'm perfectly fine Matt.." I mutter out as I try to sound as happy like I always am.

Holy sizzling fish on a honey bear... he noticed my lie right away..

Godamnit

Tom's gonna kill me for that holy line..

"Edd, you're definitely not 'perfectly fine' judging from the look on your face. Please just tell me whats going on I may help you.." he says leaving me shocked for saying such brave things

I sigh once more, in defeat while he continues to guess on what the problem is.

"Is this about Tom?" He guesses

I frown at the mention of his name and nod.

"Edd... I feel you here.. Tom hasn't been hanging out with us and I'm sure he just needs some space ever since.. wait what happened ever since?" I giggle at his question which made him confused even more.

He just knows how to cheer me up without even realizing it

And I love him for that

...a-as friends of course...

"You don't need to know, Matt. Don't need to know" I smile giving him a sign that I'm happy once again.

"Atleast if you're happy then I wont question any further." He smiles

Fluffen adorable..

A small tint of blush plasters around my face as I stand up and bring me and Tom's plates since he didn't finish his.

I continue to walk to my room and so did Matt.

It was pretty boring afterwards so I decided to why not sleep?

I shut my eyes closed as I drift myself to unconsciousness, sleeping peacefully after doing so.

Sleep is an amazing thing isn't it?