The Red Leader's Sister

"I would never."

Why did I ever trust you..?

A new voice comes up... Regret.

~Flashback to Present day~

"Wait so.. Tom right?" Tord's sister, which I know is Pauline, asks.

"Yes. Thomas Ridegwell actually. But just call me Tom, please." I answer.

"No need to be so formal, buddy! You can be yourself around me but I won't really would recommend if you were with other people around here." And then she writes in her paper, that I assume are the Filling Papers.

I let out a sigh before saying, "Damn.. are the people that bad? I mean, this is the army so.. I'm guessing they are..?" I ask.

"Sheesh, so many questions slow down. You'll learn soon don't worry. It's best to maybe stick with Red Leader and me for now." She reassures me.

"Okay. One more question, jesus does everyone here call Tord 'Red Leader'?" I ask once again.

"Yeah, actually. Tor- Red Leader doesn't really like it when the soldiers here call him by his name. But I'm lucky enough that I'm his sis so I can call him by his name whenever we're off." She answers, still writing.

"Oh and uhm, what's your status?" She questions.

"Wha- oh I'm.. single." I let out a small frown, looking down so she doesn't notice me.

And oh mighty lord she did anyway.

"Aw, I thought you were with big bro~. Considering he actually asked for you to be in the army. It takes skill just to be here y'know." She grins.

I immediately glared daggers at her, looking up, blushing from her last comment, "Shut the fuck up. I'm not that close with Tord!" I almost shout, voice slightly cracking.

"Okay okay, jeez no need to scream your gay ass at me. But just let me say you both are soooo cute together~" She teases.

I grunt and shrug it off looking away, still blushing, "First of all, Tord and I are not close. Second, he hates me and vice versa-" I say but was cut off

"Wait, then why did Tord ask you to come here...?" Her grin turning into a look of concern.

And now that she asks it. I don't actually know. Why did Tord ask me? The same thought repeating into my mind, trying to find an answer, but all I got was nothing but a small headache.

"I'm not entirely sure.." I voice my thoughts.

"Well. I guess you have to figure that out on your own, bud. But for now how about we answer more questions? Just because." She lets out a warm smile.

I nod hesitantly, and rest onto my seat, letting the headache fade. And as she said, we continue to ask and answer each question that the paper has.

As we continue to talk we get along quite well. We both manage to crack a joke every once in awhile. It was pretty fun just answering questions. Wow, if this was my school, then I'd be pretty smart right now.

-----

(Yes bishes a cliffhanger

WheezeS

Note to self don't write a chapter unless you're going to abandon it and write more in the next few days

Basically my life

ok I needed to post a chapter since it was literally so long so im sorry about that ;w;

Discord has consumed my life
you're welcome

So here's the chapter anehwehs, hope y'all liked it uwuwuwu)