Things going Better..

I open my eyes to see a bright light, shine over my black voided eyes.

I slowly adjust to my environments to see I'm in a brightly lit room.

I was confused.

Who are these people.. why am I here!?

You're in a hospital.

Looks like someone cares.

You're worthless. These little things don't matter.

I look up to see... what the fuck...

Tord!?

Oh would you look at that. The devil himself.

I immediately shot up, but I fell back down the bed when a sharp pain went over my head.

"He's awake, Red Leader." A person on a white cloak says, which I assume is the doctor.

Red leader..?

"Yes, I can see that. You can go back to your station." Tord says.

"Yes, sir." And the doctor scurries away.

Tord sighs before saying, "Tom. It's been a long time isn't it?" He smiles, but I was surpised enough it wasn't threatening, almost as if it was welcoming.

I have alot of questions on my mind that I want to be fucking answered right now.

Why did Tord help me?

Actually why is Tord here!?

What the fuck is Red Leader?

Does he have a fucking army!?!

The questions keep going my brainless mind.

I don't understand.. how is Tord so calm about this.. after two years..

"Well, now that you're awake, after three weeks. Jeez... I'd like to say that... I missed you.. and the gang.. alot.. I'm deeply sorry for what happened.. I wasn't thinking straight and.. and..." Tord trails off, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"And I lost you and the guys.. Tom I know you might be confused that I'm suddenly in your 'eyes', pleading for forgiveness but.. please just.. give me a chance to make up for all of this... I've already done what I can to make you alive.. and I'm happy I did. So Tom, all I ask is.. do you forgive me..?" Tord looks at me with sympathetic eyes.

No. Don't. He almost killed you and the other-

"Tord.. I forgive you.." I say ignoring the voice.

What are you doing you little shi-

"After all you've done. I see that there's still a little good in you. But please promise me you won't hurt us again." I say with a smile.

No.. NO! This is not planned! If you won't stop your bitching ass i-

"Thank you, Tom.. can I ask you one more thing..?" Tord questions, unsure of my answer.

Stop.. Stop.. STOP!

"Sure. Go ahead." I ignore the voice once more.

...

"Would you.. like to join the army..? I promise you'll be safe with us.. Don't worry. Edd and Matt will be fine." Tord reassures me with the last sentence.

You planned this all along didn't you? Heh, fine. Be that way. But I'll be still in your dreams, hunting you forever~. Adios.

And the voice dissapears.

This is.. all going so fast.. I can't think anything without something new coming up..

"I'll join. You better not be lying." I say with a slight smile.

"I would never." Tord returns the smile.