Important, Read please

So you all might get the memo that Tord is heartless right? Yeah he is in some cases. But a slight change is that he sometimes care. I can't go through a story with making a character kill everyone. No that's just full on yandere and I'd like for everyone who reads this book to know that Tord isn't much of a bad guy. Some people might've known that already and I'm relieved if some do. I'm just saying this just in case. I never really planned the story full on. I was just going with the flow so yeah. I don't ever think I followed the prologue of this story nor do I even need to. I'm sorry if it causes some confusion between y'all. But I don't think the prologue will be useful in some cases. Tom in the other hand. Is not dead (judging from the last chapter). I mean, nothing Tomtord-ish has happened through the chapters yet (other than thinking of each other but I don't think that counts.) Y'know I can't go through a story with a character fucking dead. What? Is Tord gonna have sex with a corpse? Hell no (also a lemon will surely be going so stay tuned fellers.) This is more of an explanation and I still need to figure out how to revive Tom out of his unconsciousness. And Tord coming in seems to be clouding my thoughts more than usual. So I'd like you all to be patient alright? Being a writer is hard at times.

Hope you all understand. Happy reading folks ^^