A Day to never Forget..

(Again, lots of swearing in this lmao. Dang I need an inhaler. And depression warning I guess??? Oof im not good with cheesy ass writing but uh yeaa.)

I hear a scream through the all too unfamiliar hallway, and I immediately stood up from the... ground?

I thought I was sleeping on my bed..

My head goes from left to right, and all the directions, only to discover I'm in some kind of dark alley.

I look straight up ahead, and meet a brownish headed guy.

Is that... Edd..?

On a chair.. hands and feet tied..?

This can't be good..

"Tom! I see that your awake~" a singing voice, occurs from behind to me.

"Who the fu-"

"Tut, tut, tut! Language tommie bear~"

I recognize that fucking unholy, heavily thick accent voice from anywhere..

Tord

I growl at the mention of his name in my mind and snap my neck towards him.

"Ooo, an excited one huh? Classic stupid Tom~" he smirks

"Shut the hell up, Commie! What the fuck are you planning now!? And why is Edd there!? Edd!?" I yelled at him.

I look back at Edd, who is crying his eyes out, pleading for me to free him.

I ran towards Edd but was stopped by a glass wall.

How the fuck did it get here!?

"Pfft, as if I'd let you get to Edd that easily." Tord evily giggles

"You commie bastard! You betrayed us and now that your  out of the fucking dead you continue to do your shitty job. Heh, should've known.. your unpredictably horrible. You deserve to die in a fucking ditch for all I care!" I snapped at him.

That asshole was clearly taken aback from my words.. wait he was..?

Don't tell me I hurt this babies feewings.

Sarcasm. I know

"Y-you.. mean that..?" He clenches his chest.

"Yeah you fucking asshole. No one cares about you, okay!? I know that you randomly kill people out of nowhere. How did I know this? I see tools everywhere. Those are your so called toys huh? Using them to kill people with. Can't you just use it to kill yourself? Suicide's always an available option, dumptruck." I snapped once again at him.

He then laughs like a fucking maniac and it hurts my ears. Oh, of course he was faking his sadness. This is Tord fucking Larsson.

"Ha! You think I'm butthurt by that? Wrong!" Tord wipes his laughing tears away.

"I know you've fallen for me, jehovah. Don't know why but you did. I can tell it from your actions. You don't mean the things you said at all." Tord chuckles at himself and starts walking towards me.

I froze. Did I really love him!?

After all those times he made my life into a living hell...

And now I've fallen for him.

Fuck.. I admitted it just now..

I take a gulp and he lifts my chin to face him.

"Too bad, I'm dead remember? You killed me. I think your the psycho here, bitch. I'm just a figment of your imagination. I know you'll never get your happy ending." He.. or it... lets go of my chin and kicks me into the glass wall.

I look back were Edd was.. he was fake... I look over to the devil himself... he..no...it was.. a black void. A blank sheet.

I scream when the glass wall hits my back, shards of it leaving into my back torso.

I close my eyes.

And cry.

Scream.

Cry.

Scream.

Cry.

Scream.

Cry.

Scream.

Cry.

My black voids shot open when I see Edd and Matt, once again begging for me to gain consciousness.

"I-I..."

Edd gasped

"Tom! Your awake!" Edd began to tear up tears of joy.

"W-why are you guys in my room..?" I questioned.

"Well erm, we heard screaming and it was coming from you and.. Edd was worried sick so he rushed up to your room and so I followed him, and according to Edd here you're having another nightmare..?" Matt explains and questions.

I rub my forehead in tiredness and begin to visualize whats in the room currently.

"Y-yeah, had another nightmare.. but it's not that bad.." I lied about the last part.

"Tom, we all agree that you're awfully bad at lying so can we cut to the chase and you explain what happened in your dream, exactly?" Edd said with a straight face.

"Not telling" I look away from them.

Edd sighed, "Tom.. please just tell us.. aren't we all friends? Or maybe best friends if you want to call it that. I've respected your privacy long enough. But now it's gotten ridiculous. I want to help, okay!? So long, Matt is the only one that has been there for me. I'm too dissapointed in you to even talk to you right now. You know what. Get. Out." Edd snapped at me.

I quickly turn my head towards Edd.

"E-edd!? Y-you're serious!?" I said in disbelief

"GET. OUT." Edd clenches his fist fighting back his tears.

I stood up from my bed and ran towards Edd, he quickly punched me on the cheek hard causing me to fall back but not on the ground.

"GET OUT I SAID! GET. THE HECK. OUT!" Edd yelled at me.

I didn't take a second to react that I ran out of the apartment as quick as I can and ran into a dark alley just around the corner.

I sat down and rain starts to fall. Making me soaking wet.

My tear stained cheeks were now flooded with rain water. So is my hair, hoodie, pants, everything.

I should've told them.. I wouldn't be in the position I am now if it wasn't for my stupid fucking attitude.

I bury my face under my hands. Crying my eyes out until I black out from too much stress.

And that's what happened.

Everything's black.

A black void.

Almost like my god forsaken so called "eyes".

I'm stupid. I'm worthless. I deserve every punishment I could ever get.

If it wasn't for me then I couldn't have been here right now.

But I am.

And now. I'm nothing

I'm nothing without them.

I open my "eyes" and I spot a broken vodka bottle, pieces of it scattered around.

Well I wouldn't experience anything if I make the pain go away myself.

I grab one piece, not even careful with it.

What's the point if I get hurt anyway!?

I slide it down across my wrist. Blood dripping as it goes.

I felt numb. I felt as if I was going to black out again.

I did.

It's all over.

No one would miss me anyways.