Not so Peaceful night

I woke up, yet again with the alarm clock ringing though my ears.

Seriously, how the fuck does it go off when I didn't even give a shit about it!?

I groan in anger and slam the alarm clock with my fists.

Serves it right for waking me up with another good dream

Wait.. what time is it..?

Goddamnit, Thomas you broke the only motherfucking clock in your room.

I stand up and ruffle my hair as I stand up and walk to my room-bathroom to take a shower

I look up the window sill after taking a long one and notice it's pretty dark

Guess I could sleep again..

But I refuse to do it anyways since that I'm not nearly tired as I was before.

I decided to maybe take a walk outside for such a peaceful but yet beautiful night.

I tip-toe my way downstairs, making sure I don't wake up Edd and Matt whilst just going outside.

As I went out for a couple of minutes I felt myself getting cold and slowly freezing from the somehow cold weather.

What the fuck why now!?

I dash back towards the apartment me and the others live in until I bump into a blood stained man, leaving me with a few blood stains on my hoodie.

W-wait wh-what!?

BLOOD!?

"Watch it." He threatens me as he dusts off imaginary dust like in those 'old cartoons'

Bitch do you want me to snap your neck?

I managed to get a straight look on my face and flip him off, while not really looking at him for his 'offended-surprised' look on his face.

Keeping in my loud snickering, I once again ran to me and the guys apartment, being careful this time before I once again ran into another killer.

Oh boy I can't wait for that to happen again

Being sarcastic sure is fun

I open the door and sneak into my room, quiet as I can for the guys to not notice me getting out for awhile.

I take off my hoodie and hide it under my bed in order to avoid any questions about it.

To all that was left on my body is my shirt and pants, I drift off to sleep once again and I hope to forget this night ever happened.

I mean like, I ran into a killer!?

And I full on regret about complimenting this godfucking day

Yup... I'm sleepin' alright