Dead Den

POV-(Y/n): It was dark, blood and entrails were all over what used to be our headquarters. He, or rather it, had killed everyone in sight. Why? I have no fucking idea. It came in and slaughtered everyone. It killed our leader in one hit, it proved that the S ranked ghoul that we had called our leader was all talk.
I wasn't too upset about it though. Guy was an asshole, the only reason I was in the "Lion's den" gang as they call it was to keep the authorities off my ass. The police over here wouldn't dare walk into a warehouse filled with ghouls, but I guess they won't have to worry about that anymore.
My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm seventeen years old. I am a ghoul, and the only ghoul of my kind as far as I know anyway. I am a One Eyed, Chimera Ghoul. From what I've been told by people who new them (I never met them myself), my father was a Chimera ghoul.......and a damn vicious one at that. He had a Rinkaku and a Koukaku. My mother was a member of some shady scientist group over in Japan. People tell me she volunteered for an experiment, one that would turn her into an Artificial ghoul! I know it sounds insane, but it worked. She was pregnant with me when she volunteered. The operation gave her an Ukaku, and she became an artificial one eyed ghoul. When I was born, I inherited all three kagune, and even the one eye. What happen to them after that? I don't know. I was left outside at an orphanage.
All that aside, the boss had just got back from a trip to Japan. He said he would bring back new members because Japan was a hornets nest of ghouls. I don't know what he did while over there, but he must have pissed someone off BADLY. Not only did he come back without any new members and also empty handed, but someone followed him.
I knew right when this strange ghoul walked through the door of the Lion's Den Warehouse that shit was about to hit the fan. He walked in while all the others were celebrating the return of our "leader". I was reading, I was never really fond of any of them, but these scumbags made useful bullet sponges so that's why I hung around. I had never been given a rating before, but I knew I could kill all of them easily. But they were the only group of ghouls around my area in the U.S. so they had to do. Plus they brought in food so that was nice. Anyway back to the matter at hand.
This strange ghoul walked in. He (I think it was male) walked in without a sound. He was tall, had to be at least 6'5 it looked like. His entire body was covered by a dark red cloak with two metal rings on the shoulders. He also had long black hair, but his most distinguishing characteristic was the mask he wore. It was white with a large mouth and giant teeth which obscured the entire mouth. It had two nose slits above the mouth. Overall he gave off a VERY ominous vibe.

     I got up and started to walk towards him because the others hadn't noticed him yet

(Y/n): Excuse me! Can I fucking help yo-AAAHHH
He pushed me with one arm and that was enough to send me flying into a wall. I crashed into it and fell to the ground!
Leader: HEY! Who the fuck are you?
As he said this, everyone unleashed their kagunes. There were 50 of us not including me.
Leader: You just walked into the Lion's Den motherfu—UUUUUAAAHHHH
That was our leaders last sentence the dipshit said before the masked ghoul appeared right in front of him and impaled him through the chest with his right arm, killing him. This ghoul moved so fast it looked like he had teleported!
     We all stared, horrified at what had just unfolded. They all screamed and attacked at the same time. The strange ghoul was unphased. His kagune ripped out of his back and cut down TEN of them with a single fucking swing! His kagune was a dark purple and red Bikaku with huge bone-like teeth appendages ripping through the top.