Hsiao; and Hinami Awakens.

POV-(Y/n):

     She was beautiful! She had smooth pale skin with long silky black hair that was tied up into two pony tails at the back. She wore sleeved gloves that nearly went all the way up to her shoulders with a sexy form fitting outfit that showed off her very slender and athletic body. I could tell she was wearing something like a sports bra and short tight shorts underneath it too. I was so in awe that I wasn't necessarily being discreet with my...admiring of her form.

Hsiao: Are you ogling me?

     Shit! I guess I wasn't exactly being discreet. I guess it's time to play this as cool as I possibly can.

(Y/n): Sorry, It's just hard not to appreciate your dedication to your fitness~

Hsiao: *Sighs* That was tacky.

(Y/n): Well, hit and miss I guess. What I mean is you're a very beautiful woman, Ms Hsiao.

Hsiao: Thank you. You're a handsome man, Viceroy.

(Y/n): Straight and to the point, but in a calm manner. I love it!

Hsiao: I don't mind coy flirting; I'd just rather get to the point when on a mission.

(Y/n): Well, I'm certainly flatter—AAAHHH

I was interrupted by her punching me in the stomach! She's fast! The force of the punch was so powerful, I was sent through a wall of the tunnel and into the next one beside it. She leaped upwards through the hole in the wall and stomped on my chest. Unfortunately for her, it felt great coming from a beautiful woman like her.

     (Y/n): *Moans* Ooooohh~

Hsiao: Oh? A masochist ghoul?

     (Y/n): Harder Baby~

     She rolled her eyes in somewhat annoyance and stepped harder!

     (Y/n): Aaaaaahhh~ That's great!~

     I grabbed her leg and pulled her down, flipping her over onto the ground. She tried to get up but I slammed her into the ground. I was now straddling her, I leaned down and inhaled to smell her better.

(Y/n): You smell divine! Are you a half ghoul?

Hsiao: Not quite.

She kicked me off of her and did a very impressive kip-up! Once back on her feet, she drew out these blades that appeared to be attached to both her arms and legs by small mechanical devices. She rushed towards me with such speed and precision that I was BARELY able to unleash my ukaku in time to block it. This surprised her.

     Hsiao: Using an ukaku as a shield?! Interesting. I've seen ghouls use a koukaku and bikaku defensively but not an Ukaku. Well, besides the Owl.

     (Y/n): Why thank you! I try to adapt a bit.

     I then fired a flurry of ukaku projectiles at her. She didn't say anything, but I could see the look of surprise in her eyes. She lunged off of my ukaku wing and did a cartwheel followed by several flips and dodged most of them! I was in awe of how fast her reaction time was and how she maneuvered her body around. A few projectiles managed to graze and cut her. She pulled one out of her abdomen and threw it aside and held her hand over her abdomen. I had an opening! I unleashed one of my rinkaku tentacles and lunged it at her so fast that she could barely brace herself in time. She moved
to the side, narrowly avoiding being impaled but my rinkaku still grazed her side and flung her through the tunnel wall. I fired more projectiles through the massive hole in the wall and everything went quiet.